Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,484
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:25:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tried to see a dominatrix and send deposit in person...have I screwed up?

Started by willbo, June 10, 2021, 10:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Norse

Quote from: thecuriousorange on June 10, 2021, 05:34:59 PM
It must have been a scam if the person, sorry "domme", wanted OP to pay £40.

He's had over 24 hours of self-pity and nervous agony, I think he's got a great deal for just £40.

monkfromhavana

Quote from: Inspector Norse on June 11, 2021, 07:10:27 AM
He's had over 24 hours of self-pity and nervous agony, I think he's got a great deal for just £40.

For free, as he hasn't even handed over the £40 deposit yet. Superb value for money.

steve98

I know! The free-loadin', piss-reekin', undominated worm: he's taken us all for a ride here.

Paul Calf

ASFTSN

Twist: The bank teller IS THE DOMINATRIX aaaaahhh. Sorry if this has been done, I only read the bread of the thread, not the paste.

steve98

Quote from: Paul Calf on June 11, 2021, 08:47:59 AM
Yes. WE are the victims here. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US.

Speak for yourself - I'm not. I knew from Day 1 he's NOT the cringing, useless, Nelly he appears. I knew what he was up to, with his "O God, O Jesus... I've broken the pedal-bin lid and now I'm gonna get evicted and become a smelly tramp..."
I was never fooled.
The whole thing is just so ... sad and ... sordid.

steve98

Quote from: famethrowa on June 11, 2021, 01:52:10 AM
Excellent post. Let's assume its around 9:30am, what volume of libations would be appropriate for business preparation? A few belts of Grant's Auld Alliance? Buckfast?

Well, I used to like to start the day with a couple of cans of T (Tennants Super), so that's what I would advise. After he's had a few he goes back to the bank and waltzes in, can in hand, singing "I like a nice can of T in the morning, and a nice can of T for me tea etc," to the Teller's delight... and it all ends in tears of joy.

He's just trying to get the bank staff to tell him what a bad, bad, boy he's been.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Paul Calf on June 11, 2021, 08:47:59 AM
Yes. WE are the victims here. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US.

Speak for yourself. People pretending to have failed to transfer money to a dominatrix so they can get their rocks off by being humiliated by bald men on a shit forum is my exact kink. I've been wanking so much at this thread.

imitationleather

Quote from: steve98 on June 11, 2021, 10:02:04 AM
Well, I used to like to start the day with a couple of cans of T (Tennants Super), so that's what I would advise.

Ah... I miss those days myself.

Hang on, no I don't!

Butchers Blind

The dream: The Duke of Burgundy.  The reality: A bank teller in your local branch telling you you've messed up.

paruses

Quote from: imitationleather on June 11, 2021, 10:11:55 AM
Ah... I miss those days myself.

Hang on, no I don't!

I dunno - they had their moments.

willbo - have you been into the bank today? There will come a time when the teller snaps "look, do you want to book this dominatrix or not?"

turnstyle

If you've lost the money, let us know and we'll have a WHIP round.

You'd like that wouldn't you, you dirty get.

Neomod

Quote from: Butchers Blind on June 11, 2021, 10:14:35 AM
The dream: The Duke of Burgundy.  The reality: A bank teller in your local branch telling you you've messed up.

Have you seen The Duke of Burgundy? By no stretch of the imagination is it an idealised relationship.

Now if Strickland had introduced a bank scene...

monkfromhavana

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 11, 2021, 10:08:28 AM
Speak for yourself. People pretending to have failed to transfer money to a dominatrix so they can get their rocks off by being humiliated by bald men on a shit forum is my exact kink. I've been wanking so much at this thread.

Yeah, I get my kicks wanking over people wanking over people pretending to have failed to transfer money to a dominatrix so they can get their rocks off by being humiliated by bald men on a shit forum. It's my exact kink. That's why I posted the first post of this thread under an assumed name and you obliged my depravity so I could get my rocks off.

buttgammon

Is it possible that everything everyone does is in service of some fetish or other? I can only speak for myself, but I don't think I'd get out of bed in the morning if it wasn't for the fact that getting out of bed massively turns me on.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: buttgammon on June 11, 2021, 02:05:34 PM
Is it possible that everything everyone does is in service of some fetish or other?

Distinction between sexual desiring and other kinds of desire is often arbitrary.

"the bureaucrat fondles his records, the bourgeosie fucks the proletariat... flags, nations, money, armies get people aroused"

buttgammon

flotemysost

Quote from: ASFTSN on June 11, 2021, 09:00:05 AM
Twist: The bank teller IS THE DOMINATRIX aaaaahhh. Sorry if this has been done, I only read the bread of the thread, not the paste.

Alternative ending: the bank teller is on CaB aaahhhhh

Video Game Fan 2000

Slipped on a bounced cheque and died five years ago this very night!

Cold Meat Platter

Was he the cunt with the golden sickle? I've not read the thread.

Bernice

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on June 11, 2021, 11:47:18 PM
Was he the cunt with the golden sickle? I've not read the thread.

Wrong thread - the Roger Moore Bond Watchalong is in Deeper into Movies.

touchingcloth

Quote from: monkfromhavana on June 11, 2021, 02:02:10 PM
Yeah, I get my kicks wanking over people wanking over people pretending to have failed to transfer money to a dominatrix so they can get their rocks off by being humiliated by bald men on a shit forum. It's my exact kink. That's why I posted the first post of this thread under an assumed name and you obliged my depravity so I could get my rocks off.

My actual fetish is wanking to that. Take that!

Johnny Yesno

Willbo, you're worrying over nothing. The bank staff have to warn you if the account name doesn't match but you can choose to ignore it. I've had this twice recently for legitimate and mundane purposes.

If you can't face the cashier again, just use one of the machines. It will give you the same warning about the new payee name not matching but if you're sure about the account number and sort code, you can choose to proceed anyway.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: paruses on June 10, 2021, 11:36:10 AM
Oh and I assume it's a domme. Get that right. These people are very precious about that kind of thing.

What is this nonsense? They have gendered titles now? And after we sorted the actor/actress thing. Not very progressive!

This is why I will employ the services of a firefighter instead.

Here's a useful answer: sign up to Revolut, load £40 into it and send it across. Promise to provide a full review after.

Small Man Big Horse

I'm friends with a dominatrix, we met at a comedy night as a friend used to date a friend of hers, but what surprised me was that when we became facebook friends we had a sod load of mutual friends, seven of whom either post on CaB or who used to do so regularly. Sadly this tale ends in a very mundane way though because alas I couldn't blackmail any of them, as it just turned out they knew her from the NotBBC boards.