Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:58:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Is this taking hate legislation too far?

Started by Phoenix Lazarus, June 10, 2021, 11:24:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Ah yes the quality journalism of Mr. Gripz in Premium Newspaper

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteThe soldier, who was not identified due to Austrian privacy laws, was also accused of posting Nazi photos in a Cold War bunker museum, drinking Hitler-branded wine, and posting Nazi propaganda online.

bgmnts

QuoteThe soldier, who was not identified due to Austrian privacy laws, was also accused of posting Nazi photos in a Cold War bunker museum, drinking Hitler-branded wine, and posting Nazi propaganda online.

Wein Kampf

Fambo Number Mive

Would two bottles of whisky br enough to get someone drunk to have a swastika tattooed on their ball bag?

Did the scrotal sack need to be shaved first?

Icehaven

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 10, 2021, 12:38:14 PM
Would two bottles of whisky br enough to get someone drunk to have a swastika tattooed on their ball bag?

It could quite feasibly kill you, so it could certainly get you drunk enough to do pretty much anything, Nazi related or not.

Jerzy Bondov

Surely the scrotum is thin enough that the tattooing needle might go right through and into a testicle, thereby injecting the ball with ink, allowing the production of the fabled Black Semen

Blumf

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on June 10, 2021, 02:10:27 PM
Surely the scrotum is thin enough that the tattooing needle might go right through and into a testicle, thereby injecting the ball with ink, allowing the production of the fabled Black Semen

Like a startled octopus!

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on June 10, 2021, 02:10:27 PM

I've wondered the same about people who get their eyelids tattooed.  Is the eyelid thin enough that the needle would puncture the eyeball?

Fambo Number Mive

Even if the bloke was telling the truth about having had two bottles of whisky, what tattoo artist would happily tattoo a swastika onto a drunk man's testicle?

Wonder how they chose which one to tattoo it on to. Maybe he only had one, like fellow swastika-adorned man Hitler.

thenoise

Isn't he disrespecting nazi imagery by tattooing it on one of his 2-veg? He is basically saying "balls to nazism".

Fambo Number Mive

His sex life will be awkward from now on.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 10, 2021, 06:05:45 PM
Even if the bloke was telling the truth about having had two bottles of whisky, what tattoo artist would happily tattoo a swastika onto a drunk man's testicle?

Wonder how they chose which one to tattoo it on to. Maybe he only had one, like fellow swastika-adorned man Hitler.

I have no tattoos and am not interested in getting any, but some of my friends have got some quite elaborate and good work done. From what I can tell skilled tattoo artists are never short on work and will quite happily turn away stuff on moral objections, both in terms of the work itself and because they think its a bad idea (e.g. I had an 18 year old colleague who wanted something on their hands and went to a respected artist and their response was 'nah mate, not there at your age').

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 10, 2021, 06:10:57 PM
I have no tattoos and am not interested in getting any, but some of my friends have got some quite elaborate and good work done. From what I can tell skilled tattoo artists are never short on work and will quite happily turn away stuff on moral objections, both in terms of the work itself and because they think its a bad idea (e.g. I had an 18 year old colleague who wanted something on their hands and went to a respected artist and their response was 'nah mate, not there at your age').
I've heard that too. Reputable tattoo artists will not tattoo your hands or your face if you have no other tattoos.

Icehaven

I doubt an actual tattoo artist was involved, you can get a tattoo gun and a few inks off the internet for less than a hundred quid and then you and your dipshit mates can tattoo whatever you want all over each other to your heart's content. A lot of people do this.

PlanktonSideburns

JamesTC

Pink Gregory

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on June 10, 2021, 06:29:24 PM
I've heard that too. Reputable tattoo artists will not tattoo your hands or your face if you have no other tattoos.

I must have gone to quite the disreputable artist then...

Retinend

you can't say anything on your balls these days

Retinend

Quote from: JamesTC on June 10, 2021, 08:23:06 PM
Should've changed the N to a B.

"bazi"

That would win them some time while the legislators are wrapped up in red tape, furiously changing Ns into Bs.

bakabaka

Paul Calf

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on June 10, 2021, 06:29:24 PM

Yep. Because that's a very good way to become disreputable.

Paul Calf

Quote from: icehaven on June 10, 2021, 06:29:59 PM
I doubt an actual tattoo artist was involved, you can get a tattoo gun and a few inks off the internet for less than a hundred quid and then you and your dipshit mates can tattoo whatever you want all over each other to your heart's content. A lot of people do this.

HAVE YOU DECIDED YET?

thenoise

Quote from: icehaven on June 10, 2021, 06:29:59 PM

You can do it yourself with an old biro, a sewing needle and a gas hob. At least, according to that bit in Men Behaving Badly.

If prisoners can figure out how to tattoo each other i'm sure a free man can.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: bakabaka on June 11, 2021, 08:40:00 AM
Not a B, an ß.

Back in 24/day scheme I always gave a karma for an ß because I like the ß.
Who is the real nazi here?

Uncle TechTip

When has anyone benefited from a tattoo?

katzenjammer

He needs Tattoo Fixers, a flaming skull will cover it no problem

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on June 11, 2021, 01:16:29 PM
When has anyone benefited from a tattoo?

This guy must be a hit with the ladies since he got that tattoo

Or unpopular with the neighbourhood cats.