Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:00:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Caption and/or photoshop competition

Started by Fambo Number Mive, June 10, 2021, 12:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Here is a picture of a man holding some uncooked sausages. But what is he saying?

Butchers Blind

Absorb the anus burn

"... All in all it's just another prick with some Walls..."

Natnar

touchingcloth

"Why don't you go and eat a bag of dicks? I plan to."

touchingcloth

Glebe

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

He's made a bit of a faux pas here. Those are Richmond sausages, which are Irish. It says so on the pack, if he'd bothered to look.

Glebe

JesusAndYourBush

Glebe

idunnosomename

andy murray meat baby is possibly my favourite cab image

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Glebe

Paul Calf

touchingcloth

020210u5 thing: Ulster doesn't mean "Northern Ireland". Part of it is British, but a third of it is Irish. SORT YOUR POSTER OUT, SAUSAGE BOY.

seepage

^ They think it all of it should be British though.

BlodwynPig

Paul Calf

steve98

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 10, 2021, 09:37:20 PM
andy murray meat baby is possibly my favourite cab image

It's a gorgeous image, and it would be great, just once to see Andy and Lorne (That's what I call it, cos it's made from a Lorne Sausage) together in one image.

I'd love to meet Andy and his wife some day, and ask to take a snap of them cradling Lorne... maybe kissin' it... (I wouldn't ask Kim to simulate breast-feeding it)

steve98

This is them returning to Edinburgh after being refused entry to NI, because their child is made of British sausage-meat, and that's not acceptable at the moment.

Andy and Kim are a bit hacked off, but Lorne, as you can see, couldn't care less :)