Author Topic: The Windsors - Endgame - Live Theatre Show  (Read 443 times)

Small Man Big Horse

• Writers wanted for comedy website, pls click below
The Windsors - Endgame - Live Theatre Show
« on: June 10, 2021, 06:45:21 PM »
Harry Enfield's set to star in a stage version of the tv sitcom apparently, with some of the rest of the cast but it doesn't say who. https://thewindsorsendgame.com/ - The most expensive tickets are £125 which is of course insane, but if you're prepared to sit in the back row of the circle they're only £12.50, and if you're allowed to take a telescope along you might even plausibly be able to see the stage. I'm really tempted as well, if I knew for certain it wasn't going to be released on dvd at some stage and the whole what the fuck will be happening with the pandemic in August factor I definitely would go for the cheap seats, but I've yet to make up my mind.

Re: The Windsors - Endgame - Live Theatre Show
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 10:30:49 PM »
I hope Elizabeth and Phillip deliver their lines from inside rubbish bins.

Small Man Big Horse

• Writers wanted for comedy website, pls click below
Re: The Windsors - Endgame - Live Theatre Show
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 02:16:03 PM »
I hope Elizabeth and Phillip deliver their lines from inside rubbish bins.

They're the only two main Royals who don't feature in it, so sadly it's unlikely to be.

I decided to buy a £12.50 in the end in a moment of madness, it'll probably be cancelled and even if it isn't whether I go will depend on the state of the pandemic, but I have my dead stepfather's old pair of binoculars (which he claimed he used to study the weather, but I was never convinced) and will take them along if I do go.

Tags: