Author Topic: Ingestion and excretion  (Read 408 times)

Ingestion and excretion
« on: June 10, 2021, 11:15:45 PM »
Very obvious what this is going to be about.

What have you and your family/mates/pets swallowed or otherwise that you shouldn't.

Ive had to get the potty out of the garage tonight so we can check that a glass pebble passes through smoothly. Not sure which teaspoon to use yet

For once it wasnt me but I did have to be taken to the doctors after winning the sweetcorn up nose challenge. It was either thirteen or seven but seven doesn't sound like a winning quantity does it?

Re: Ingestion and excretion
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 11:31:05 PM »
Seven tins of Green Giant is a lot tbf.

touchingcloth

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 11:44:38 PM »
I’ve recently realised that the “eat less, move more” calculation doesn’t take metabolism into account, which might explain why I’ve struggled to drop weight even when I’ve dieted like a mad bastard. I can shit for Britain, also.

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 11:52:24 PM »
I ate a few paperclips as a child which never reappeared. Not that I was looking very closely. And a penny, maybe a 20p. What's the value of an object at which it becomes worthwhile to sift through shit?

touchingcloth

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 12:00:23 AM »
I ate a few paperclips as a child which never reappeared. Not that I was looking very closely. And a penny, maybe a 20p. What's the value of an object at which it becomes worthwhile to sift through shit?

What’s a piece of corn worth?

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2021, 12:01:22 AM »
I bought some castor oil to make my eyebrows grow back (topical application) and every so often I have a Peter's Mad Thought about glugging a tablespoonful to see what happens. I never swallowed any marbles or Lego bricks in my youth (or if I did, they're still within me) so it would be a new experience.

Obviously lots of illegal drugs may well have passed through some other human/animals's digestive tract before you ingest them.

Sebastian Cobb

• bad opinion haver
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2021, 12:10:27 AM »
To be fair there's usually a layer of latex covering the worst of it.

Sherringford Hovis

• 報復性熬夜
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2021, 12:51:14 AM »
Pooing is just a habit. You'll soon stop.

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2021, 01:40:14 AM »
My finest hour was following a beer fueled trip to a Taurus restaurant in Cardiff in the 90s when I managed to excrete an ingested button garlic mushroom out of my nose.

seepage

• Undetectable in normal everyday use
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2021, 07:54:51 AM »
What's the value of an object at which it becomes worthwhile to sift through shit?

You can put coffee through a civet cat and make a fortune.

Tags: