Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 12:34:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ingestion and excretion

Started by Brian Freeze, June 10, 2021, 11:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Freeze

Very obvious what this is going to be about.

What have you and your family/mates/pets swallowed or otherwise that you shouldn't.

Ive had to get the potty out of the garage tonight so we can check that a glass pebble passes through smoothly. Not sure which teaspoon to use yet

For once it wasnt me but I did have to be taken to the doctors after winning the sweetcorn up nose challenge. It was either thirteen or seven but seven doesn't sound like a winning quantity does it?

flotemysost

Seven tins of Green Giant is a lot tbf.

touchingcloth

I've recently realised that the "eat less, move more" calculation doesn't take metabolism into account, which might explain why I've struggled to drop weight even when I've dieted like a mad bastard. I can shit for Britain, also.

dissolute ocelot

I ate a few paperclips as a child which never reappeared. Not that I was looking very closely. And a penny, maybe a 20p. What's the value of an object at which it becomes worthwhile to sift through shit?

touchingcloth

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on June 10, 2021, 11:52:24 PM
I ate a few paperclips as a child which never reappeared. Not that I was looking very closely. And a penny, maybe a 20p. What's the value of an object at which it becomes worthwhile to sift through shit?

What's a piece of corn worth?

flotemysost

I bought some castor oil to make my eyebrows grow back (topical application) and every so often I have a Peter's Mad Thought about glugging a tablespoonful to see what happens. I never swallowed any marbles or Lego bricks in my youth (or if I did, they're still within me) so it would be a new experience.

Obviously lots of illegal drugs may well have passed through some other human/animals's digestive tract before you ingest them.

Sebastian Cobb

To be fair there's usually a layer of latex covering the worst of it.

Sherringford Hovis

Pooing is just a habit. You'll soon stop.

Jittlebags

My finest hour was following a beer fueled trip to a Taurus restaurant in Cardiff in the 90s when I managed to excrete an ingested button garlic mushroom out of my nose.

seepage

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on June 10, 2021, 11:52:24 PM
What's the value of an object at which it becomes worthwhile to sift through shit?

You can put coffee through a civet cat and make a fortune.