Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:46:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Photoshop Challenge: The DVD Collection

Started by Santa's Boyfriend, February 29, 2004, 03:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terminallyrelaxed

Fucking Hell. Free Photoshop Masterclass! Thats great stuff Fanny - thanks for going to all that effort with the screencaps, and to mook of course.
Right I'm off to brainstorm for my next job, I'll try to incorporate all that in the creation....

mook

TR. the lasoo tool isn't the easiest way of making a selection. For a start you can't really edit it. For most monging selections hit 'Q' on your keyboard and then hit 'B' this will open up the paint brush tool, then just paint over whatever you wish to capture. Pressing 'Q' again will show the marching ants. If you then press CTRL+J the selection you've just made with be placed on a new layer and then if you add a layer mask to it,  even if you screw up you can always get it back.........

Ahh fuck it, this isn't even making sense to me at the moment, I'm more than slightly pished at the minute after watching the Arsenal and I'm not allowed to go to bed just yet 'cos apparently I keep wittering on about "some bloke called Henry". and stopping her from kipping!....... Fucking women eh?

I'll post up a couple of easy to understand tutorials tomorrow

terminallyrelaxed

No actually I understood all that, thanks. I haven't had any ideas tonight but I've been out drinking too - in Highbury, actually, although I don't have a clue how the match went...

Kingboy_D

Predictable really

Also an oldie....

baptist

Crap quality
Untopical
Probably been done before