Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:21:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Do you still use your skeleton?

Started by Replies From View, June 13, 2021, 12:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

There seem to be a lot of people of our age completely caught up in "skeletal issues" that define whether they can move comfortably or strain and screech with every twist of their spine and hips.

It kind of baffles me because I can't even remember the last time I used my skeleton.  Anyone else have this?

Replies From View

Dr Rock

There's no such thing as skeletons, it's superstitious nonsense.

idunnosomename

I gave up mine long ago. It was just obnoxiously spooky. No one deserves to have to shiver sent down their spine by something so bonechilling. Therefore I now keep it in a shoebox with WARNING: SPOOKY CONTENTS written on the lid.

Glebe

Replies From View

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 13, 2021, 01:25:11 PM
I gave up mine long ago. It was just obnoxiously spooky. No one deserves to have to shiver sent down their spine by something so bonechilling. Therefore I now keep it in a shoebox with WARNING: SPOOKY CONTENTS written on the lid.

I suppose nothing can be bonechilling when you no longer have a skeleton.  It's win-win, as they say.

Replies From View

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on June 13, 2021, 02:25:16 PMI prefer to call this one a "skelet" if you do not mind

I do mind actually.

Replies From View

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on June 13, 2021, 03:38:37 PMDo you have any better ideas?

That is not for you to wonder. Would you please avoid asking such boundary-crossing questions please? I am becoming quite uncomfortable and will contact the forum admin if you persist. THERE.

Replies From View

Ok well I have to go ahead and call it a "skelet" then if you can't improvise 🤷‍♂️

Glebe

There you go. Satisfied now? Is that a good enough 'skelet' for you?

Replies From View

That's cutting off his nose to spite his face, that.

Replies From View

Oh, and you know what?

You know what a skeleton calls its head?

That's right:  its toys.

It is throwing its pram out with the bathwater.  Somewhat appropriate in this case, I think you will agree.

Replies From View

Ok anyway let's please hear about how some of you guys still use your skeleton

Glebe

Are people still using their skeletons?

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on June 23, 2021, 04:45:08 PM
Are people still using their skeletons?

This is the main question I am raising and I would like some examples of skeleton usage too, please

zomgmouse

i often play it like a visceral xylophone

Replies From View

zomgmouse

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

I find this all very offensive. I'm going to contact United Colours of Skeleton.

Replies From View