Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:09:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Roger Daltrey answers your questions

Started by Fishfinger, June 14, 2021, 11:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishfinger

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

When's that book that Pete was doing internet research for coming out?

Fishfinger

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 14, 2021, 11:50:12 PM
When's that book that Pete was doing internet research for coming out?

Never and Hitler and Ian Twakins were right.

shagatha crustie

Fishfinger

This is, by the way, the only venue in which questions can be asked or indeed anwswrdeed. A friendly sugreon suggests dipping onee#s tons anklee-deepl in the veruccas pond. I have no ugssutstions. But it just seems like total fascism. Resist.

Fishfinger

Tuesday soon paddle ye in the verurrcca pool, seek ye thygh benevloence

touchingcloth

Fishfinger

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 15, 2021, 12:02:12 AM
Did you ever get fooled again?

No mate, alwysa totally unsertdoood verything

touchingcloth

Fishfinger

In His house in Rhyl sleeps him dreming soon now come my Llord  almomst Tuessday

Fishfinger

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 15, 2021, 12:05:06 AM
Who are you?

I am the Scouthaater and the one who managgges the Rhyl master, whos leeps

Glebe

Fishfinger

Noting can end before ecerything ends. In housein Rnyl he waits dreaming. soon n-ow

famethrowa

Is "that" rumour about Moony true? You know the one.

Fishfinger

Quote from: Glebe on June 15, 2021, 12:07:17 AM
Why is Britain so woke, Rog?

Its all about freverence of to gifgures that sugest things and let ethem all fucking dieeee they will wsoon anyway

Fishfinger

Having said that, perhaps a differen vt t t t t t vcouldb be ataken aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Fishfinger

I am Rogggrr on A dull tray, hello, coul you asksss aksksk me question, fron und ddder the ocean and I wiall answer them in hous his house in Rlyhll h e lies dreaming let hi cm ho him cone. I dont know ay why this si so diffcult. comd thy m ylord

Fishfinger

If one would just dipp ones s's ankles and feeeett in the distuinguishing pool of shite, we  would know whos real and welmcome our Looord

Fishfinger

Sorry what was the equestrion

--

ian ftagn

Fishfinger

I will anil you rotting bastards to the side of a shittin g Souc hutt.  Wankers.

But what was the qwuesstion?

Fishfinger

Utlimately you chav e you pay your subs. The musisc is great,m gernally speaking. Sub please. The monyeyy. It's been reaining and the woods eare neare.

Fishfinger

A breath of fresh hair that semells of shit

zomgmouse

1. Who's better?
2. Who's better?
3. Who's best?

Fishfinger

Yeah, but, no, seriously, why did you tolerate that child molestor all that time?

Well, we were really into it, but also we thought the end of all things was incoming. So, gosh, y'know. Why involve the police in a matter that will ultimately encompass the entire universe. And there's only so much yiy cab rsjerkwejrkwjer

Fishfinger

If you could all just please take your a[p[pointed places in the v arrucca poool around your ankesl do it now. this is ordered b ty the commirtee fuckin do it

Fishfinger

whooo are you whoo whoo whoo whoo

difficiult to destinguinsh between bfeeling shit and havein gna inactuatul bowel dieeseease who who are you how asbout fuck off

Fishfinger

(I actually had one of these and spent the day in hospital)

Fishfinger

Could I notbe nailed to side or  afas-t=flowing river to en able my endd? It is my contravt and the workemen despise me

Fishfinger

Buyt our Loord Rise from his Wlesh programming hspicice