Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,493
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:40:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Met

Started by BlodwynPig, June 15, 2021, 10:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

https://youtu.be/w5dNXqt7WkM

https://youtu.be/cezsFJKPwrk

Has to be torn down. All of it. Pronto.

Isnt the Sun now going to be sacrificed to save the top of the pyramid.

A darkness expands.

Buelligan

That Peter Jukes/DoubleDown News vid, in particular is an absolute must-watch.  Fuck me, the world, the UK, is sliding towards open corruption, if nothing happens now it really is the end of even a pretence of civilisation.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Starmer immediately checking and ah yes, the capitulations and concessions he has made make him, yep, singularly unable to lead on this issue.

Shame we don't have a leader who doesn't have his hands tied, like... Like....

BlodwynPig

2 replies on this!! 4 on Send Nudes

Just seen Sadiq Khan's horrendous response "our brave, heroic officers are appalled at this", "if lessons are to be learned, they will be learned"

Pathetic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

We 3 are the only ones that really care.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on June 16, 2021, 07:34:57 PM
We 3 are the only ones that really care.

I dont want to slip into biggy territory, but...

Ferris

BlodwynPig

Thanks, failed thread on one the biggest scandals in British history.

Zetetic

In fairness, I understand that it's all very collegiate.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Zetetic on June 16, 2021, 08:23:14 PM
In fairness, I understand that it's all very collegiate.

Another dig?

Zetetic

Another dig, and perhaps a little too cruel at that.

BlodwynPig

Ah yes - deserved. But i never killed that grass

touchingcloth

Blue lives matter.

Buelligan

TBH, I only replied to this thread because I am so cunting well-mannered.  I know everyone's stopped struggling and is just attempting to keep their dignity and make their peace with the inevitability of the rising water in this fucking cage.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Buelligan on June 16, 2021, 10:41:24 PM
TBH, I only replied to this thread because I am so cunting well-mannered.  I know everyone's stopped struggling and is just attempting to keep their dignity and make their peace with the inevitability of the rising water in this fucking cage.

Advert for propertywealthinvestment.co.uk popped up! Gahhhhhhh, bring death!!!!

pigamus

I was watching that Bent Coppers thing last week - nothing's changed, has it? Getting rid of Cressida Dick won't change anything.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: pigamus on June 17, 2021, 07:51:59 AM
I was watching that Bent Coppers thing last week - nothing's changed, has it? Getting rid of Cressida Dick won't change anything.

Thats the point Jukes made on tyskie last night. The only justice in terms of Dick is for her to be put on trial. There is a darker picture emerging, one we've all suspected or had glimpses of over the last 30 years and that is how widespread the 'power corrupts' epithet applies. Rotten apple is more like paedo grocers. Cabal, conspiracy against the human race, heart of darkness. All true.

Paul Calf

The Western Minnesota Intercollegiate Circle telephoned
They said
Hey Sean could you mosey on down to our gala ball
It reads Mister Madonna kicks some beat poetry

If I could I would I would I swear I would be better
But it seem I am just a natural no good
And what's more I like living like that

Buelligan

I feel like I've been radicalised by the Metropolitan Police.  Maybe I should report them to Prevent.

Paul Calf

I tried that.

They said "Yeah, we know".

king_tubby

It's like Operation Countryman never happened!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 17, 2021, 08:02:52 AM
Thats the point Jukes made on tyskie last night. The only justice in terms of Dick is for her to be put on trial. There is a darker picture emerging, one we've all suspected or had glimpses of over the last 30 years and that is how widespread the 'power corrupts' epithet applies. Rotten apple is more like paedo grocers. Cabal, conspiracy against the human race, heart of darkness. All true.

Agree. Accountability across all life (including paying tax, which is another form of accountability) creates a better culture. The nepotistic mafia style circle the wagons one has to go.

Johnny Yesno

I miss the days when Red Riding seemed slightly far-fetched.

Dex Sawash

I'm not eating met right now

Johnny Yesno

I always get to hear about these CaB pub sessions after they've happened.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on June 17, 2021, 10:53:01 PM
I always get to hear about these CaB pub sessions after they've happened.

You're institutionally

Bernice

Slightly off topic but they were harassing rough sleepers along Euston Road yesterday morning. Just indiscriminately hauling them up, slapping cuffs on them to stop and search, finding nothing. You'd like to think they'd have an "are we the baddies" moment, but I'm sure that's hopelessly naive and these far-right pricks reckon they have to keep the untermensch in check as part of that thin blue line.

Buelligan

Just thought I'd leave this here.  Fucking cunts.  Think about it next time you hear someone saying how overworked the police are, how they can't deal with your burglary or car theft and yet they can send a wagon and at least half a dozen pigs to harass and harm a black man working.

https://twitter.com/sholmeslewis/status/1406931656288702467
https://twitter.com/sholmeslewis/status/1406945023040667649

BlodwynPig

Gotta get those violent crime stats down... oh

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Bernice on June 18, 2021, 08:14:27 AM
Slightly off topic but they were harassing rough sleepers along Euston Road yesterday morning. Just indiscriminately hauling them up, slapping cuffs on them to stop and search, finding nothing. You'd like to think they'd have an "are we the baddies" moment, but I'm sure that's hopelessly naive and these far-right pricks reckon they have to keep the untermensch in check as part of that thin blue line.

Easy pickings, the thin blue line of least resistance.