Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:44:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The American Diner Experience

Started by Greg Torso, June 16, 2021, 01:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Torso

Hello buddy mate

Can I get a um a stupido giblet steak and one of them apple donut melt stalebreads.

And grist, for road. I shall need ballast for road.

Yeah can we american get a order of shakira peppers in extra packets all around
and the kid'll have a plate of heirloom chilterns but hold the poison

and then I'll take a firepit wanda biscuit one of them big ones

and fried diglets to go please darlain to go

Greg Torso

Now then, ma'am i am fixing to eat me some POWER STEAK

got to if you could make sure they is ain't overdid, for I like a itty bit of blood in my power bowel

and could I also american please did get a side cauldron of mounting terror cheers queef

yo does this come with chitlins or what

Greg Torso

Y'alright love, can we super get two pepper steak breakfasts

How do peaches, me and the boys are hankering from some milk bone lucy may american old fashioneds, if you have them

put two of em on the girdle and Grundle says he wants a bag of starch that's wonderful

Do you have those oh you american do have them thats super amazing

We've been on the road since asshole o'clock and my nuts are just about to burst to all mexican fuck

ah'm sorry i dint mean to curse cuss words all in your place if it please your highness

ma'am ma'am ma'am could you please direct us to the corn syrup showers

chveik

bigfoot hamburgers in gravy all round pal!

zomgmouse

eh up mate d'ye still have the bison beef banger bites, we'll have one of those. just one bite thanks mate

plus yer extra-strength pancake stack with a side of elbow grease salad thanks. really appreciate the service

oh do i have to tip do i, it's not inbuilt into ye wages is it, oh right, novel. how much then, twenty per cent, that's a bit steep, wowser. y'tellin me there's no unionisation or minimum wage movement is there. fresh run out of that. oh ok then

and a large milky java for the lass

ASFTSN

Lwemme gwet wa cwupa cwawwfee da goe www wbwbwbwbwbe

ASFTSN

Lemme get the transatlantic, a short stack o' Billy Bear slices smothered in grits n gravy

ASFTSN

WHATSA GUY GODDA DO TA LEMME GET SOME SERVICE IN HEAH

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quoteitty bit of blood in my power bowel

Laughed

Fambo Number Mive

Chef with the hearing of a bat who even when busy frying fat chips (yum yum) and ballbag burgers is able to detect his cue to come out and interact with the waiter and main characters. And he always has a grease stain on him, even if he's only just started his shift.

zomgmouse

sweetie pie pie hold the sweet and the pie. yep just a pie thanks

Chollis

hey hun, grits n gravy, hold the grits. the DA's up my ass on this one.

Fambo Number Mive

Gimme a milkshake, lipstick stain on the side, and a pint of mayo.

Ey, where's da breakfast brisket I ordah'd, ya goddamned cockamamie asshole????

Fambo Number Mive

I love sitting on a little red stool and ordering a black coffee while wisecracking.

idunnosomename

Fried chicken with gravy and custard creams coming up. Please enjoy your complementary peanut butter and jello while you wait.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

*ties an American flag to boner*

zomgmouse

*wiping menu* one mug please, extra lard

Greg Torso

can we PLEASE

for the love of GOD

HOLD

the

god damn

ONIONS

idunnosomename

P-TOOEY! WHY IS THERE CORNBREAD IN MY BALONEY!?

Can't believe I'm at a real American roadhouse diner-house by side of a highway in the old US of America. Just fancy - me, from a little old burg in old Scawdland eatin' a crawfish po'boy down by the ol' bayou. I'mma have donuts-over -easy, rib-fried in a Colorado style with cheese-style by-product before we're thru.

zomgmouse

Fambo Number Mive

zomgmouse

Fambo Number Mive

Could I have a surf and turf with a side order of grits please, and a root beer with a tiny American flag in it.

zomgmouse

whaaahhhd'll ahhhll y'ahhhll be haevin. we got paaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. chierr pahhh, ehhpl pahh, mint juulep pahh, flehhhg pahhhh, salewt th'trewps pahhh, awwwrnj pahhhhhhhhhh, yewwwwwwwww neim't

idunnosomename

CAN I HAVE A SACK OF HAMBURGERS WENDY I NEED TO STUFF THEM INTO MY FAT FUCKING FACE

Skooze me lil laydeh, aneh noos on dat braykfas briescut? Ahv cm aw tha wayy frm BOYCIE ARDAHOE an ahm dash tarned faymished!

Glebe