Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:21:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Greenpeace protestor crash-lands on pitch during Euro 2020 game

Started by Fambo Number Mive, June 16, 2021, 10:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pijlstaart

Kick the ball, cruel? Maybe this won't sit well with the mung-bean salad crowd, but I'm not so sure. Say the ball gets in your way, malice perhaps, of course you'd kick it like you'd kick anything, maybe it keeps happening, can never rule out a comedy of manners scenario, well in that context the entire tournament makes sense. Similar to the taiji dolphin hunt, we can never know the intentions of the euro 2020 participants, but it is only fair to give them the benefit of the doubt, if not our blessing. I support football rights and football rights activists with all my heart, curious how silent they've been on football rights in rural afghanistan, I shall always champion the football rights activists, but in this instance I must denounce their tactics and pledge to continue to do so. 

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 16, 2021, 03:33:36 PM
Yes, oil is important
He couldn't control his craft and almost killed people. Stupid fucker.

Zetetic

"The simplest environmentalist act consists of dashing down the street, pistol in hand, and firing blindly, as fast as you can pull the trigger, into the crowd." 
~ David Attenborough, Planet Earth (2006)

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on June 16, 2021, 08:36:01 PM
He couldn't control his craft and almost killed people. Stupid fucker.

As i said, if he'd oiled his motor, that control wouldnt have been in doubt

Buelligan

If only he'd employed the classic Occidental Petroleum 1-4-3-2 formation, Clive.