Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,354
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:23:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Realising you've done something bad but it's too late ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Started by Flatulent Fox, June 16, 2021, 07:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flatulent Fox

Went to post some mail a few weeks back and took along my dog.He likes to bark at people,it's one of his hobbies.
Said dog took a dump on the pavement near some shops so I used a doggy bag and picked it up.As I hate walking along holding a bag of shit I pthrew it into the first wheely bin I saw and made to cross the road to the post box.Turning to check for traffic I noticed that bin I had recently made a deposit in was in fact for Red Cross charity donations.

Bit of a conundrum, but I decided not to start rifling through a donations box looking for shit on a busy road.What would the neighbors think!
Next day I noted the donation bins were not out.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Johnny Yesno

It's ok. Barry can delete it for you if you've missed the 'Modify' window.

Leave a note of apology saying you planned to donate uneaten and undigested food but your dog was too quick.

Butchers Blind

Nice one, mate. Now some hipster is going to be wearing dog shit he bought from a charity shop cos he thinks its cool. Soon everyone will start wearing dog shit thinking it's 'in'.

jobotic

What did you say? Can't hear you because of these cool as fuck dogshit earmuffs

touchingcloth

I think you've balanced the universe after that time I put a used Kerplunk with ten missing marbles and even more bent, broken and missing sticks in a dog litter bin.

This reminds me of the time some utter cunt threw a nappy bag of dogshit into my freshly emptied recycling bin and I had to tip it over and clamber in to retrieve the honking sack.

Hope you turn into a bin and someone opens your "lid" and deposits a fresh sack ofwait a second, have you just posted this to get dog shit stories to wank over?

flotemysost

It's pretty unfortunate but at least it's an honest mistake. A Traid clothes donation bin got erected by my flat over the winter lockdown and within days the handle recess bit was full of Subway wrappers and styrofoam takeaway boxes. I did actually want to put some stuff in there (especially as charity shops were still shut at the time) and had to clear all this shite out the way first, otherwise it'd have fallen in.

As a child I once flung away a very mayonnaisey sandwich I wasn't enjoying, because I was an ungrateful little shit, and it hit a passing man in the leg and smeared an oily stain all down his trousers. I still feel bad about that sometimes.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on June 16, 2021, 07:47:50 PM
This reminds me of the time some utter cunt threw a nappy bag of dogshit into my freshly emptied recycling bin and I had to tip it over and clamber in to retrieve the honking sack.

It'd have dried and fell out with the recycling by the next collection.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 16, 2021, 10:28:05 PM

Told this before, probably in the 'DOGSHIT WINDMILLS" thread but once on bin day, had a three shit load in a trash bin that had been emptied except for a large pizza box (not recycleable) that failed to eject due to geometry. Next week on bin day the pizza box got flung clear somehow and landed on my grass with one burst shit bag smeared and stuck to it. Another burst shit bag had slipped through the hinge area and wrapped itself around the handle. Bag of doghit #3 did apparently make it inside the bin truck. I brought wife and kids down to the street to view the carnage as they had become very tired of hearing me moan about dogshit in the bins. They willingly listen to any dogshit moaning I do still don't care.

Dex Sawash

There appears to be a discrepancy in the.total number of dogshit bags in these 2 threads and it seems I may have embellished the story by as many as one (1) bags.

Rev+

Common enough for it to be a gag in the most recent League of Gentlemen series, albeit deliberate in that case.

I've cringed on waking up so many times in the last year, because working from home has also meant 'working on the sauce' becuase fuck it, why not.  Most of my correspondence is prepared and sent around 2am with a good few shots of port in me and you know what?  If that's what it takes to be honest, that's what it takes.  I realise this has little to do with the topic.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Butchers Blind on June 16, 2021, 07:37:29 PM
Nice one, mate. Now some hipster is going to be wearing dog shit he bought from a charity shop cos he thinks its cool. Soon everyone will start wearing dog shit thinking it's 'in'.

Dogshit beards down hackney wick

Greg Torso

Bin-related aggravation: I live in a block of converted offices overlorded by a birdshit simulacrum of Lord Byron and we have a group of communal bins, sorted into the usual: General Bullshit, Commercial Recycling, Glass, Clothes, etc. Unfortunately these bins are not behind a gate or in any residential zone, they are out on the street and therefore get stuffed with whatever anyone passing by feels like chucking in. This has lead to either the council or perhaps just pissed-off bin persons, confiscating our glass bin. I generate 20-30 empty glass bottles a week meaning, against my will, I was forced to dump a bin bag full of broken tinkling, jagged shards on top of the usual sofa cushions, yoghurt pots, nappies, shited clathes and mulched dinners, etc, which was fine because no one saw me do it, (and bollocks anyway right who cares, when in nottingham do as thee like) but since then I've been having to go around town, depositing bottles into bins and postboxes just to disseminate my glass refuse shame. I could complain but I don't want to remind my landlord that I exist.

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 16, 2021, 10:28:05 PM

Can't recycle dried dogshit. Can't even recycle fresh dogshit.