Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:35:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Germany's CureVac shows only 47% efficacy

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, June 17, 2021, 06:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chedney Honks

Oof. Might as well just toss a coin whether to leave your house every day.

Blue Jam

BlodwynPig

Do the shake and curevac, put the deadness back

Cuellar

Blue Jam

Yeah, where's your vorsprung durch technik now lads?

Sebastian Cobb

it's even less effective under normal road conditions.

Fr.Bigley

Not very efficient for a country renowned for efficiency.

imitationleather

These vaccines will be appearing at car boot sales for years to come, then.

Fr.Bigley

I don't get it, we've been hearing about how good prebiotics are for your health yet we've not had one case of one kraut injecting sauerkraut into their arms. Seems a little daft to me.

Cuellar

Is CureVac significantly different to the other vaccines, in terms of its mechanics etc.? Seems mad that some people can make a vaccine that's 95% effective, say, and others can't. Just copy the 95% one, dummies!

Blue Jam

The problem with these fancy German vaccines is that when they break down you just can't get the parts. Best to get yourself the good ol' Oxford Morris Vauxhall Astra.

rack and peanut

Who leaked that data? Schnitzes get schtitches.

BlodwynPig

gmoney

A company called CureVac making this was always doomed. You just cannot tempt fate like that.

buzby

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 17, 2021, 12:14:50 PM
The problem with these fancy German vaccines is that when they break down you just can't get the parts. Best to get yourself the good ol' Oxford Morris Vauxhall Astra.
Designed and built in Germany, ironically (the Vauxhall Ellesmere Port plant is on the brink of closure).