Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:15:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

TV character's drinking coffee

Started by Leej88, June 17, 2021, 11:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mothman

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on June 30, 2021, 03:00:27 PM
Britain even used to have milk bars, but I don't want to know what went on there.
Quote from: The Culture Bunker on June 30, 2021, 03:11:12 PM
People drinking sodas cold as frost and quizzing each other's jukebox selections, I think.

... and the old ultraviolence, and the works of Ludwig Van?

EDIT: and probably new pages too.

GoblinAhFuckScary

think i still enjoy my coffee black because agent cooper's adorable love of it

Leej88

In America they drink Coffee black usually from a Diner, I prefer mine with Milk and Sugar.

Uncle TechTip

Has anyone ever had Mellow Birds? Do they still make it? Was it actually coffee?

mothman

The adding of milk to coffee is an Abomination.

I have spoken.

paruses

A few years ago someone on here mentioned getting up before their family and enjoying sitting out with coffee in a tiny cup pretending they were in fin de siecle Vienna.

I do that - very relaxing and sets me up for wasting the rest of the morning.

Dex Sawash

I sit out with my coffee (black) and read CaB as long as the birds aren't going mental. Don't really have the imaginative power to transport anywhere though.

Norton Canes

When they drink every like five seconds or something, even interrupting sentences. No-one does that. It's like an actor's involuntary impulse to do constant 'business' with any kind of prop they have in their hands.

Replies From View

Quote from: paruses on July 02, 2021, 10:37:58 AM
A few years ago someone on here mentioned getting up before their family and enjoying sitting out with coffee in a tiny cup pretending they were in fin de siecle Vienna.

I do that - very relaxing and sets me up for wasting the rest of the morning.

Use a bigger cup

Blue Jam

Quote from: Jake Thingray on June 18, 2021, 05:00:52 AM
I still can't quite work out whether or not Leej88 does all this deliberately.

I still can't work out if he's kittens or Bosto.

Cuellar

Quote from: mothman on June 19, 2021, 09:44:30 AM
Exactly how Walt produced a sealed packet of stevia bothers me, actually. And then even after successfully doing so, he'd have to get there before them, taking several risks including 1. that she still always sits at the same table (I don't think he hung around Albuquerque for several weeks to check?), 2. That nobody else sat at that table before she got there, 3. That neither her nor Todd noticed him when they came in...

It's because Walt's already dead/dying at this point and it's all happening in the final burst of neural activity in his clapped out brain

Blue Jam

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on June 30, 2021, 03:00:27 PM
Britain even used to have milk bars, but I don't want to know what went on there.

Rape, ultraviolence and Beethoven.

colacentral

Quote from: Blue Jam on July 02, 2021, 02:04:16 PM
I still can't work out if he's kittens or Bosto.

I've been thinking the latter.

It's definitely not a real person anyway. His favorite crisps and the detail of him ordering a Who Wants to be a Millionaire? board game have been chosen to paint a picture of a particular type of person.

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on June 30, 2021, 06:07:32 PM
Has anyone ever had Mellow Birds? Do they still make it? Was it actually coffee?

I have a very clear memory of being at some family friends' house when I was a small child, about 40 years ago and the man of the house saying to his wife "I don't want any of that Mellow Birds crap."

Replies From View

It's only custard, what's the fuss?  Scrape it out of your sponge pudding and leave it on the side of your plate if you don't want to marry it.