Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:32:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry to report that Ferris died in the explosion

Started by popcorn, June 18, 2021, 11:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

touchingcloth

What exploded? Did he cause it? I bet he caused it.

popcorn

Yes I bet he did too. It feels tasteless to speculate but I just bet it was him. And he paid the ultimate price for it - blown to smithereens.

selectivememory

It was a pretty cool explosion though, wasn't it? Though it's such a shame it had to come at such a huge cost. Such a shame.

touchingcloth

Bagsy I get his, erm, "collections", shall we say.

pancreas

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 18, 2021, 12:01:46 PM
What exploded? Did he cause it? I bet he caused it.

He was the explosion. It was a suicide bombing. He died protesting the installation of some road humps in a B road in Goole.

Cuellar

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 18, 2021, 12:11:28 PM
Bagsy I get his, erm, "collections", shall we say.

genitals are always automatically the property of the state unless you can offer substantial paperwork

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on June 18, 2021, 01:30:34 PM
He was the explosion. It was a suicide bombing. He died protesting the installation of some road humps in a B road in Goole.

Has he always been an explosion?  Was he an explosion this entire time??

touchingcloth

Quote from: Replies From View on June 18, 2021, 05:06:57 PM
Has he always been an explosion?  Was he an explosion this entire time??

Now he's dead and gone we should stop being afraid of calling a spade a spade, and Ferris was an utter cunt of a spade.

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 18, 2021, 05:38:16 PM
Now he's dead and gone we should stop being afraid of calling a spade a spade, and Ferris was an utter cunt of a spade.

an explosion though?

must have always been an explosion because after all how would anything just become an explosion that was not already an explosion.  call a spade a spade an all that

Ferris

Do you all want the good news or the bad news first?

touchingcloth

I knew this would happen. This isn't the first time he's died and then posted while dead. The shitting dead dead shitting man needs to learn when to keep his shutting dead ass quiet.

Ferris

touchingcloth

Guys, if you feel like you've seen the dead twat post just squash those feelings down. Typically when this has happened before he's hired lawyers to do dead posts for him, so don't engage as it's all in your head.

Glebe

I told you not to leave the cooker on popcorn.

pancreas

Ferris

Right I'm just going to bloody well post the good news and bad news in a second.

touchingcloth

Such a relief that he's dead and gone forever.

pancreas

As a poster, and a human being, he was dynamite.

shiftwork2

Ball cap factory went up when it received that Aston Villa contract.

Like the Grand Hotel Brighton in 1984 - we only had to be lucky once.

Ferris

Think I heard someone at the back said they wanted the good news, then the bad news? Did I hear that right?

popcorn

Apparently someone found his other foot this morning... Shoes and socks blown clean off of course (in the explosion). It is morbid stuff.

idunnosomename

In some ways, this is deeply sad and tragic, but on the other hand, extremely erotic.

Captain Poodle Basher

Quote from: popcorn on June 19, 2021, 02:42:38 PM
Apparently someone found his other foot this morning... Shoes and socks blown clean off of course (in the explosion). It is morbid stuff.

He died before I could repay him that money he loaned me.

Just like all those other people who exploded.

Replies From View

Anyone know when his funeral will be.  I hope it will be the open-coffin kind

Ferris