Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:20:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry to report that Ferris died in the explosion

Started by popcorn, June 18, 2021, 11:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on June 19, 2021, 07:08:37 PM
I've had it up to here with all this.

why are you pointing with your dismembered arm at a post box

pancreas

Ferris's mum: 'Well it's just the second law of thermodynamics, though. You can't stir the cream out of the coffee. And we can't do that with Ferris, either.'

Glebe

I for one will miss Ferris. It was a real bummer to see him flying through the air in flames.

touchingcloth

Quote from: pancreas on June 20, 2021, 04:49:38 AM
Ferris's mum: 'Well it's just the second law of thermodynamics, though. You can't stir the cream out of the coffee. And we can't do that with Ferris, either.'

Ferris' dad: "Exploded? Well I'm not in the least surprised."

Spoon of Ploff

i've sent flowers...

that is... i've sent a flower...

that is.... i've bought some flower...

that is... i've thought about making some bread

idunnosomename

Quote from: Replies From View on June 19, 2021, 07:02:21 PM
Anyone know when his funeral will be.  I hope it will be the open-coffin kind
my favourite kind

Glebe

Apparently it took five burly firemen three hours to pull him out of the ground. "I've never seen a flaming man shoot out of the sky with such velocity," said one.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on June 20, 2021, 11:58:11 AM
i've sent flowers...

that is... i've sent a flower...

that is.... i've bought some flower...

that is... i've thought about making some bread

I've been dedicating my morning toast to the memory of Ferries and his explosion.

Ferris

Frankly I'm glad I exploded rather than hang around here a second longer.

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on June 20, 2021, 12:32:10 PMFrankly I'm glad I exploded rather than hang around here a second longer.

Ferris! You're alive! I imagine you're all wonky, but glad to hear from you mate!

touchingcloth

Just spoken with his wife, and she said she's been having "the best wanks since Ferris sadly exploded", but there was a smile on her voice when she said "sadly exploded", which I took as meaning - as I'm sure you do all too - "I  delighted that the sad bastard exploded at last".

pancreas

On hearing the news, one of his former schoolteachers, Mrs Hinckley said: 'As ever, he's let me down, he's let the school down, but worst of all, he lost control of his sphincter. Again.'

popcorn

touchingcloth

Quote from: popcorn on June 20, 2021, 06:13:39 PM
His tragic last words were "kablammo!!!".

I had heard that they were "I'm not a racist, but" and then he just fucking exploded.

Ferris

Quote from: pancreas on June 20, 2021, 05:56:40 PM
On hearing the news, one of his former schoolteachers, Mrs Hinckley said: 'As ever, he's let me down, he's let the school down, but worst of all, he lost control of his sphincter. Again.'

This kind of prudish explosion-shaming says far more about you than it does about me.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on June 20, 2021, 08:37:18 PM
This kind of prudish explosion-shaming says far more about you than it does about me.

Silence, dead cunt.

touchingcloth

touchingcloth

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Not tonight sweetheart, I'm washing my balls.

Glebe

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 20, 2021, 10:18:42 PMNot tonight sweetheart, I'm washing my balls.

Please have some respect, ESP. We don't need that kind of chat in a thread about a forum member kabooming out of existence.

Ferris

...well what a three days that was!! My thanks to all the lads in the hospital and their superglue. I have a newfound lease on life and will certainly reconsider exploding in the future.

Feels great to be back, thanks everyone.

popcorn

Still can't believe that Ferris is dead (from the explosion) and never coming back.

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on June 20, 2021, 06:13:39 PM
His tragic last words were "kablammo!!!".

My contact claims that he stood rock solid for a few moments, a digit "5" appeared above him which counted down to zero, whereupon he folded into a crouch position with his hands arched over his head and he smattered into an inverted parabola of self-projecting pixels.  And then he was gone for good.

Replies From View

Chollis

Replies From View

Quote from: Chollis on June 21, 2021, 12:59:56 PM
stop reminding me about this awful explosion

Forgetting about it would be like letting him die twice

Replies From View

Replies From View