Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:05:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

rondo mcdondo

Started by Goldentony, June 19, 2021, 04:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

you like amburgers then yeah, tasty nice meaty hamburgers, interestin hmmm interestin interestin, you like em? look like they taste nice, mm yeah, no no dont worry bou me dont want none no mate own this place, can have any you think I need your fucken charity?

Goldentony

stands up yells to staff

BOYS yeah boys stop for a second yeah bring us some bog roll cos this bloke thinks I need me arse wiping, this is rondo mcdondos burgers mate what you thinkin, look at the costume, the lot, kinell me face is on the bags, what you got bags for eatin in, wasteful, fuck off cryin, shut your kid up

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Look its 'im... whassee doin here, mate you need to be back home shaggin hoises mate this is global phenomenan burger restaurant

Cuellar

Goldentony

I got burgers, I got chips, whats this fuckin icin cream people want now? wastin time, weird fuckin cold cream, nah, bad this, get rid, throw the lot out, cold this, fuck me freezing cold argh jerry this ice cream shites freezin fuck us