Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:06:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

People I Don't Know Are Trying to Annoy Me

Started by 23 Daves, July 27, 2005, 04:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jampots

Quote from: "Tosser Hack in the Daily Telegraph 21/7/05"I still have my day job as the Telegraph's rock critic to worry about, and a 21-month-old toddler to look after who just doesn't seem to understand when I ask him to pipe down because the head of Universal is on the phone.

They never do, do they?

InfiniteFury

Quote from: "Emergency Lalla Ward Ten"Did the sales disappoint thee?

Oh very very good.

What's that American one with the guy standing on a beach, hands clasped his chest, pleading for humanity? There was a link on here a while back.

Emergency Lalla Ward Ten

Quote from: "That prick"I still have my day job as the Telegraph's rock critic to worry about

Surely that's, by definition, the least worrying job in the world?

jampots

Quote from: "InfiniteFury"What's that American one with the guy standing on a beach, hands clasped his chest, pleading for humanity? There was a link on here a while back.

this one?

mook

Quote from: "jampots"
Quote from: "InfiniteFury"What's that American one with the guy standing on a beach, hands clasped his chest, pleading for humanity? There was a link on here a while back.

this one?

That's actually made me feel a bit poorly.

Quoteor is that bomb strapped to your chest blessed and primed for death

listening to that 30 second clip and I can't believe what I'm hearing.

Mediocre Rich

Quotethe Telegraph's rock critic

This is just weird isn't it? The whole thing is just so twisted and bloody weird in so many ways I can't unravel it.  I'm just sat here caught up in a web of pious ignorant hypocrisy and I can't understand it, it's making me feel a bit ill and I want out.

What an absolute an utter arsehole.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: "Emergency Lalla Ward Ten"
Quote from: "That prick"I still have my day job as the Telegraph's rock critic to worry about

Surely that's, by definition, the least worrying job in the world?

He should be worried now after proving so well that he knows fuck all about music.

jampots

Is this the same guy I used to see on UK Arena years ago spouting twaddle about Morrissey and on mini-progs about the architecture of tube stations that would be on in between the programmes?

InfiniteFury

Quote from: "Mediocre Rich"
Quotethe Telegraph's rock critic

This is just weird isn't it? The whole thing is just so twisted and bloody weird in so many ways I can't unravel it.  I'm just sat here caught up in a web of pious ignorant hypocrisy and I can't understand it, it's making me feel a bit ill and I want out.

What an absolute an utter arsehole.

He grew up with Bono - forgive him, he knows not what he does.

Thanks for the link jampots - I think.

Oh and Mediocre - look at the video on there for the full song. Lots of people he doesn't know trying to avoid miming him.

Paul Dee

Good god, this is just absolutely bloody awful. Why?!

"If we came face to face would that erase your hatred for me?"

Yeah, that wouldn't make them more determined at all.

The phrase "The musical alter ego" makes me sick too for some reason.