Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:59:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stuff you've done in a game

Started by Cerys, June 22, 2021, 01:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Yesterday I punched a dragon to death.  This makes me happy.

I've also been known to get Lara Croft stuck in a wall.  That made me less cheerful.

You?

Rizla

Playing Jumping Jack on the ZX Spectrum, I fancy I can give Jack spectacles, by positioning him over the zeros on the score! Try it.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

There's a thing I do in games where if I come across a food outlet like a cafe or fast food place, I'll read the menu above the tills and decide what I would order in that situation (if there were any staff there despite the current war/zombie outbreak/alien invasion going on).
Most recent was The Evil Within 2, and a spicy burrito.

(It's also a good place to spot Easter eggs, because they'll quite often slip in some sort of reference or meme in the menu, for strange people like me who wander about in games reading stuff.)

I also recently shot a man in the face in a Battlefield game.

brat-sampson

Tags: Yakuza

For context, I punched a bear to death, rolled a guy up into a snowman and slammed a carrot into his head, bust out of prison, was transported to another dimensional plane to visit a hostess club and sing karaoke, dressed as santa, entered a competitive snowball fight tournament, fought a village elder possessed by mountain spirits, played a VR minigame beat-em-up created by a Doc Brown lookalike, and carried some noodles carefully down an icy street to their waiting owner while avoiding pedestrians that had slipped and were barreling down towards me. And that was all in just in one character's part of Yakuza 5.

BeardFaceMan

Inspired by Red Dwarf, in Minecraft I made a giant statue of a bloke who pisses water into a fountain.

ASFTSN

Blown up every rock and tree on the coast track on Rollcage because I don't need friends

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Made baseball teams out of characters from other videogames, plus one team made out of as many rude names as I could imagine

Intimidated several politicians into leaving town because they were interfering with my weed empire

Wound up in a bisexual polycule with my ex and my childhood bestie

bgmnts

JamesTC

I nuked the Kongo but in fairness they had it coming.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: ASFTSN on June 22, 2021, 08:51:35 AM
Blown up every rock and tree on the coast track on Rollcage because I don't need friends

love this post and i love this thread

Chedney Honks

Literally can't think of anything :(

ASFTSN

What about that time you dodged out of the way of that glowy pink bullet?

gmoney

Won the Champions League with Sutton United.

bgmnts

Quote from: JamesTC on June 22, 2021, 11:04:34 AM
I nuked the Kongo but in fairness they had it coming.

I'm playing Civ VI and unsurprisingly Teddy Roosevelt wasted no time in nuking me. The cunt.

So I'm lining up at least 6 jet bombers armed with nukes in a retaliation that would make Israel blush.

Cold Meat Platter

Magnum Valentino

Beat the end boss in the Net Yaroze game Terra Incognita and got so excited I threw the key he dropped through the last open door that I was supposed to carry it through.

The developers obviously didn't account for such acts of stupidity when coding the thing so the key just vanished and I've never finished the game since.

Kelvin

Reached level 50 in Monster Hunter Rise and nailed the true baddy bosses, ma.

Wonderful Butternut

- Nuked the French

- Killed about 100,000 Klingons, Romulans, Borg, Cardassians, Mirror Universe Humans, Species 8472, Jem Had'ar, Tzenkethi, Hur'q, Vadwaur and Iconian Heralds. Plus one actual Iconian

- Made a weeabo car:

- Won races in weeabo car

Kelvin

Also; nice to see you, Cerys! I was thinking about how much I miss you in General Bullshit the other day, so I'm happy to see you're still around, just hanging out in different threads than me.

ASFTSN

Thrown a brick at an indestructible doctor's head

Nuked my dad

Glebe

Can't think of anything in particular, just neurotically destroying all objects in an area or stacking things up or something.

Famous Mortimer

Thrown a fire extinguisher off the roof of a building, followed it about a second later and gently landed on the ground thanks to it emitting a bit of gas when it hits the floor - in Deus Ex: Human Evolution.

earl_sleek

In an early quest in Morrowind, there's an unremarkable smuggler called Frink Ruuz; after killing him, I like to steal his shirt and carry it around Vvardenfell while I'm about my business.

mobias

Flying to the summit of Mont Blanc at sunset to drop off some skiers in VR using my H135 helicopter in flight sim was pretty special. Getting out of the chopper on the summit and going for a little wander round was totally bonkers.

However that was nothing compared to the time I landed in the car park of the Southampton B&Q and went for a little walk round in VR.

brat-sampson

Jumped on a grumpy mushroom and it went flat and vanished.

Mobius

I shagged my daughter and then married her off to her dwarf albino brother then shagged their offspring last night

I was playing Crusader Kings 3 on my Personal Computer!

chveik

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: mobias on June 22, 2021, 08:10:50 PM

I see that Southampton has one of those newfangled "wobbly" B&Qs with the castle ruins and sunken car wrecks located in the car park.