Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:56:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stuff you've done in a game

Started by Cerys, June 22, 2021, 01:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mobias

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 23, 2021, 12:21:31 AM
I see that Southampton has one of those newfangled "wobbly" B&Qs with the castle ruins and sunken car wrecks located in the car park.

To be fair it is just a digital approximation of Southampton B&Q but it does give you a really immersive sense of how great it be to visit the real thing.

Cerys

Quote from: Kelvin on June 22, 2021, 02:47:14 PM
Also; nice to see you, Cerys! I was thinking about how much I miss you in General Bullshit the other day, so I'm happy to see you're still around, just hanging out in different threads than me.

I'm not deliberately avoiding you, honest :)

seepage

Lobbed a bomb in [Quake II?] at someone running into a lift just as the sliding doors were closing. Moments later the doors opened and their head rolled out. That was good.

Stomping all over the map in Sword of Aragon with an army of mounted archers. Probably something similar with the Nomad horsebowmen in Master of Magic [it's being remade, yay!], and picking everything off at a distance in Dark Sun, with the help of lots of mud and smoke in the final battle.

Summoning an endless horde of undead in Baldur's Gate and letting them do the hard work. Do you still earn XP if something you raised from the dead did the killing? Dunno.

Blue Jam

Used a load of recycler grenades to recycle the entire contents of the lobby and the surrounding rooms in Prey, just so the Mimics had nowhere to hide and because I fucking could. Also tried to flush a toilet roll down a toilet to see if I could flood my apartment- I couldn't, but later I did manage to flush a Mimic down a toilet.

Called my vehicles in Subnautica "RONALADO" and "LEGEND GARY"

bgmnts

Really want to play Prey now, but once I get started I spend all day in it. Stupid Prey.

Blue Jam

Prey is great for giving the player free rein to do stupid stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJaWO9rL-ms

Is RDR2 excluded from this thread? There would be too many examples to count.

Blue Jam

Stole a baby penguin in Subnautica.

Attempted to breed whales.

Blue Jam

Is it actually possible to kill everyone in RDR2? The bizzies can't just keep on sending backup if you just keep on murdering them, right?

You can kill everyone in Prey. There aren't many human survivors, but it's still surprisingly difficult. That's the one achievement I still haven't managed to get.

ProvanFan

Kissed a white lad with dreadlocks

JaDanketies

Quote from: ProvanFan on June 23, 2021, 04:04:39 PM
Kissed a white lad with dreadlocks

reminds me to ask CAB: is Faye from Steps a racist for having dreadlocks

Blue Jam

Nah, you're thinking of Jo from S Club

JaDanketies

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 23, 2021, 04:18:47 PM
Nah, you're thinking of Jo from S Club

Poor Jade Goody. I can only imagine the disrespect on these boards back in '09 when she passed. And Shilpa Shetty, scrolling through pages of offensive jokes, and laughing.

beanheadmcginty

Named my elite squad of soldiers in Xcom after famous nonces.

Blue Jam

Quote from: JaDanketies on June 23, 2021, 04:23:20 PM
Poor Jade Goody. I can only imagine the disrespect on these boards back in '09 when she passed. And Shilpa Shetty, scrolling through pages of offensive jokes, and laughing.

...and from what little I can remember Danielle Lloyd was the worst offender but she seems to have come through pretty much unscathed.

bgmnts

To be fair Danielle Lloyd was conventionally attractive so the same rules didn't apply as they did to normal-looking Jade Goody.

madhair60

Quote from: Kelvin on June 22, 2021, 02:47:14 PM
Also; nice to see you, Cerys! I was thinking about how much I miss you in General Bullshit the other day, so I'm happy to see you're still around, just hanging out in different threads than me.

simp

Cerys

That reminds me - a recent character I created with a view to using him to murder everyone in the gameworld.  I didn't go for a standard character class, so when the character-gen was almost complete I was asked to name the class I'd just customised.  This means that whenever I go to my levelling-up screen I am reminded, in glorious calligraphy, that my character is a Cunt.

Harpo Speaks

Commanded armies, and conquered worrulds

Utter Shit

JamesTC

Pink Gregory

attempted to kick a rat to death and broke both of my legs

Cerys

I'm assuming that was the same incident.

rack and peanut

Killed myself.

Killed you too (maybe).

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: rack and peanut on June 24, 2021, 02:38:53 PM
Killed myself.

Killed you too (maybe).

It's alright, I got my own back by killing you twenty seconds later.

Cerys

Killed Yuffie and kept her dead for as close to permanence as I could.  Every time she was revived by plot I killed her again.  Take that, you materia-swiping bitch.

Blue Jam

Dr Rock

Murdered many police with my flying car cheat in Vice City. On drugs probably.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Cerys on June 24, 2021, 02:57:48 PM
Killed Yuffie and kept her dead for as close to permanence as I could.  Every time she was revived by plot I killed her again.  Take that, you materia-swiping bitch.

Did you ever finish your 'no magic' run, Cerys?

Spoon of Ploff

Sold a child into slavery...

.. yeah, I'm not proud of myself for that one.