Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:48:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

UFOs

Started by Chedney Honks, June 22, 2021, 06:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chedney Honks

Do aliens exist, in your opinion?

For me, no way, but if they do we're absolutely fucked. If they can make it here, we're dead.

MoreauVasz

They exist but they come from intra- and not outer- space. Only a fool would believe that aliens are little green men who travel here from other planets. It's a bit like believing that Bigfoot is just a big ape in the woods.

BlodwynPig

Belief in extra terrestrials shows an appalling lack of imagination. Im with MoreauVasz on this one

Butchers Blind

I believe aliens exist but they're at the same evolutionary point we are and have yet to invent interplanetary travel.

Replies From View

The Mollusk

Aliens do NOT exist and if they did they would be fucking STUPID

END OF

MoreauVasz

I'll just drop a quick recommendation for the series Hellier (it's on Amazon and YouTube) about a bunch of people who go to investigate rumours of an underground Alien cave base only for things to get significantly and exponentially weirder with each passing episode.

vanilla.coffee

We humans are aliens and did not originate from this planet.

We're the only species that cannot keep warm without putting some clothes on.
And apparently we're the only species that has to squint in sunlight.

So we are the aliens and in a very short time have almost destroyed the planet we landed on to call our home.

Chedney Honks

These are very tasty. Lived off them for a couple of months when I was starting a business.

JaDanketies

Two of my friends (aka my only two friends) can verify that they both encountered a bunch of ufos together. And also, as the story goes, a gang of scallies came down the road with the intention of mugging my two friends, but my friends pointed out the aliens in the sky, and the scallies saw them and were so amazed they forgot their stabby intentions.

ASFTSN

This thread is psyops to distract you from the other UFO thread started last week. WKAE IP SHEEPLÉ

seepage

Quote from: Chedney Honks on June 22, 2021, 08:17:10 AM

These are very tasty. Lived off them for a couple of months when I was starting a business.

Do those come with a choice of flavourings in the same pot; if so, are you supposed to chuck them all in together?

Video Game Fan 2000

If I saw an alien I'd tell him to fuck off.

bgmnts

I'd like it if real aliens were like Mars Attacks aliens in their demeanour but looked cute and cuddly like E.T.

Video Game Fan 2000

The fuck is ET cute and cuddly? He looks like a beakless goose that's been dead for a week then covered in shit and he has an exposed heart.

They say don't judge a book by its cover but ugly creepy ET got a small child drunk.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on June 22, 2021, 12:34:42 PM
I'd like it if real aliens were like Mars Attacks aliens in their demeanour but looked cute and cuddly like E.T.

You mean like cunty humans then

Fr.Bigley

I believe I was anally probed by extraterrestrial life when I was 21, this specimen was from somewhere called "Huĺl".

Paul Calf

Quote from: vanilla.coffee on June 22, 2021, 08:12:19 AM
We humans are aliens and did not originate from this planet.

And apparently we're the only species that has to squint in sunlight.

So we are the aliens and in a very short time have almost destroyed the planet we landed on to call our home.

I'm afraid that in light of this post, I am going to have to point and laugh.

Video Game Fan 2000

Imagine if that was true. Imagine the shithole of a planet where humans can cunt about but not do damage.

Air thick with smog, Bristol as far as the eye can see, animals that eat plastic, fish that breath oil and shit CO2, ET is the apex predator, plants that only grow out of mountains of rubbish. Population plateaus at 40 mil planetwide because we're all ankle deep in broken glass.

Our natural home where we evolved. The biggest shit hole. Other aliens species pop by like "Oh hello humankind are you doing ok on Planet Birmingham?" "Yeah great, wanna stay for the radioactive waste festival?" "Uh, no ... I mean we would but you know how it is, gotta go do galactic federation business, nice seeing you though...we'll call you sometime"

steve98

Quote from: vanilla.coffee on June 22, 2021, 08:12:19 AM

Utter piffle.

Video Game Fan 2000

We probably discovered spaceflight on accident.

One particularly hot summer people we complaining about the 100 foot high pile of dead ETs, it was starting to stink. So some bright spark suggested dynamiting it, and they noticed that before the stinking ET meat rained down from the heavens the whole pile was elevated twenty feet in the air, giving those who happened to be on top fucking the dead ETs at the time a brilliant panoramic view of the planetary capital of Swansea

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Butchers Blind on June 22, 2021, 07:15:37 AM
I believe aliens exist but they're at the same evolutionary point we are and have yet to invent interplanetary travel.

Similar.  I believe they exist but that they've never visited Earth.

It's ridiculous to believe that Earth holds the only life in the universe, but the distances are so vast that it's unlikely we'll ever meet life from another planet.  Look at us.  The furthest we've been is the Moon.  Even going to Mars would require being able to survive in a tin can for nearly a year, so you can forget interplanetary travel.  So for an alien to visit us they'll have to have invented a better and more efficient power source, which is quite feasible. But then they'd be moving faster to travel those vast distances, and could a body survive the G-forces involved in going at vastly faster speeds?

I believe the only contact we could ever have with aliens is if an unmanned alien space probe drifts through the solar system and is discovered, which it wouldn't be because it'd be small and going fast and it'd shoot right past us without anyone noticing it.

ProvanFan

They're real... and they're spectacular.

JesusAndYourBush

UFO's are definitely real (as in, a flying object that's unidentified).  I've seen one myself, I don't think it was aliens though.

Icehaven

Paul Davies, the (former?) SETI director said there's a chance we'll never make contact with any life from other planets because it could be that intelligent life doesn't exist on them long enough and at the same time. He likened a planet having intelligent life to a lightswitch that will only be switched on for a few seconds in all of time, so the odds of two or more within a contactable distance being on at the same time are miniscule. So unless we can come up with some kind of interplanetary "sorry we missed you!" card we're doomed to remain alone.

vanilla.coffee

Quote from: Paul Calf on June 22, 2021, 02:28:09 PM
I'm afraid that in light of this post, I am going to have to point and laugh.

I thought the same until I thought some more about it.
Like how we conduct our lives based upon how many bits of paper with important people printed on them we have in our pockets.
Aliens mate.
You don't see the blue tits or dolphins doing that.

Twonty Gostelow

These days all it would take to prove aliens exist would be some herbert telling you they identified as a visitor from Kepler-452b in Cygnus lol!  😂

steve98

^ So true. And if you say "I'd rather you didn't probe me with your slimy tentacle," they'll report you for ... o god, any number of things.

Video Game Fan 2000

These days its like all you have to do is stone a couple of ETs to death with bags of M&Ms.... and they throw you in space-jail.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: MoreauVasz on June 22, 2021, 08:07:47 AM
I'll just drop a quick recommendation for the series Hellier (it's on Amazon and YouTube) about a bunch of people who go to investigate rumours of an underground Alien cave base only for things to get significantly and exponentially weirder with each passing episode.

Missions is a bit like that and all https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6445112/