Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:56:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Just saw Shoulders boomeranging out of a nuclear catastrophe.

Started by Glebe, June 22, 2021, 04:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Quite a sight. They're still finding parts of him as far away as Malaysia.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I must say the entire experience was seamless, in fact I remember no pain or discomfort at all.

Replies From View

popcorn

Replies From View

Glebe

They found his glans in Tazmania, being sellotaped back together as we speak!

Ferris

Quote from: popcorn on June 22, 2021, 07:28:51 PM
Is this related to the explosion?

I think it's an attempt to stay relevant after seeing how well my explosion went. I'm on Celebrity Pointless next month.

Glebe

They accidentally got Shoulders' and Ferris' ears mixed up when 'reassembling' the exploded CaBbers - disaster!

Replies From View

I still don't understand how he 'boomeranged' out of a nuclear catastrophe without forcibly returning to it after his swim.  Could somebody please explain?

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on June 22, 2021, 07:50:54 PMI still don't understand how he 'boomeranged' out of a nuclear catastrophe without forcibly returning to it after his swim.  Could somebody please explain?

I cannot explain as I have become bamboozled by Replies posting in the same thread as Shoulders, the pair of whom I very famously always get confused with each other.

Replies From View

Excuse me a boomerang flies back again, that's the entire point of them

please could somebody solve this thread so it makes sense

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on June 23, 2021, 02:12:12 PMExcuse me a boomerang flies back again, that's the entire point of them

please could somebody solve this thread so it makes sense

The blast was so strong you boomeranged bang. Sorry, I mean Shoulders boomeranged back! There I go again, getting you pair mixed up!

Replies From View

Ok so at last I know if he is still within the nuclear catastrophe or not

the answer is that he is within it

thank you at last

Replies From View

maybe they will use his skull as a source of radium or whatever and some good will come from all of this insurmountable tragedy

Replies From View

by the way you said that parts of him are way away in Malaysia so you need to fix that logical fuck up you made, otherwise it's all fine now

Poobum

It's seems that there was some fragmentation of the fuselage on the outward curve, with debris scattering about the globe and fucking quite a lot of people up, with East Timor now being Only Timor. The main body of course followed the trajectoral laws of boomerang. This is just a summary of my report though, which is many pages of utter disaster.