Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:17:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Matt Wrongcock

Started by Bronzy, June 25, 2021, 04:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catalogue of ills

I'm disappointed, in a mum way, that they didn't go with "Health Secretary has AIDES". Standards have really slipped.

imitationleather

Is this going to have any impact though? If anything this is probably the first time he's ever seemed like a human.

Butchers Blind

Government get Hancock to resign but not over Covid as that makes government look bad.

Drygate

Imagine being such a a playa that you could oversee a pandemic response that killed over 100,000 people but still get quality poon on the side at work.

robhug

we dont all look as appealing as old 'opeless 'ancock

gilbertharding

All the usual  broadsheet wankers have been at pains to point out that a person's private life is their own business, and they're only interested in the fact that she is staff, so it's more than likely an inappropriate relationship.

And the question of them breaking the strict social distancing rules which (apparently) mean that no-one has legally been able to have an affair for the 16 months.

Then there's the fact that it's the Murdoch press that got hold of the security camera footage. No-one will say that that's pretty obviously corruption in action. What is this dead cat supposed to be distracting us from?

Never mind all this though - my question is: SHOULDN'T YOU BE AT WORK?

imitationleather

The closest us WFH mugs have been to an affair in ages is when the cat lets us stroke her belly.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: mothman on June 25, 2021, 09:53:13 AM
Though to be fair the Sun's front page is so regularly just random irrelevant shit, you rarely see it featured in "tomorrow's papers" segments...

Unless its left bashing of course. FUCK THIS

Hancock would be a rapist in another life. Remember him ogling that lady at close quarters outside a hospital. An alien rapist

Bently Sheds

Hancock thrown under the bus to deflect from the latest news of Dido Harding's colossal fuckup in losing HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of COVID tests.

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/amp/entry/nhs-test-and-trace-lost-covid-tests_uk_60d48f44e4b0c101fc857eeb/

pigamus

Quote from: Drygate on June 25, 2021, 10:10:14 AM
Imagine being such a a playa that you could oversee a pandemic response that killed over 100,000 people but still get quality poon on the side at work.

People saying on Twitter that the Tories will probably go up in the polls because of this, not down. Wouldn't surprise me.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: gilbertharding on June 25, 2021, 10:16:42 AM
All the usual  broadsheet wankers have been at pains to point out that a person's private life is their own business, and they're only interested in the fact that she is staff, so it's more than likely an inappropriate relationship.

She's an executive and they've known each other for over 20 years since they were both at Oxford.

So it's not inappropriate in the power imbalance/high ranking official shagging some young secretary kind of way, more the squandering public money to bang a close friend / oxford network kind of way.

ProvanFan

His new job can be starring in the UK remake of PEN15

dr beat

Quote from: pigamus on June 25, 2021, 11:09:13 AM
People saying on Twitter that the Tories will probably go up in the polls because of this, not down. Wouldn't surprise me.

Seems like one part of Matt Hancock has been going up on a regular basis.  Clues in the name btw.

Sebastian Cobb

One thing's for sure, they'll be using it to bury bad news.

Ambient Sheep

Having been recently rewatching the original UK House of Cards and 3/4 the way through To Play the King for the first time, this seems so transparent it's laughable.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Bently Sheds on June 25, 2021, 11:03:37 AM
Hancock thrown under the bus to deflect from the latest news of Dido Harding's colossal fuckup in losing HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of COVID tests.

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/amp/entry/nhs-test-and-trace-lost-covid-tests_uk_60d48f44e4b0c101fc857eeb/

She's applied to be boss of NHS!

jobotic

I can account for ten of them. Been doing the tests and putting them on the Zoe app. Only occurred to me recently that I need to report them to the NHS and you can only do that within 24 hours of taking the tests.

So if you're going to blame anyone for the colossal failure and waste of the Test and Trace system blame me and leave poor Dido alone.

Typical left wing smears, he's clearly doing a tonsil and arse scrape for covid.

JaDanketies

bet he's wearing that pussy like a reusable mask

here's Mr Hancock talking about how much his wee wee grows when he cheats on his wife

The electorate knew Boris Johnson was an amoral chancer who would push his pregnant wife down the stairs if she was in the way of a pair of tits - which he would then honk like a car horn - so I don't think Tories will be put off by how this speaks to Hancock's character.

boki

This is what you get when you order repercussions for the Arcurri scandal from Wish.

If he calls a halt to the affair but his wife leaves him, he'll be Matt Stopcock.

Psybro

Quote from: jobotic on June 25, 2021, 11:52:35 AM
I can account for ten of them. Been doing the tests and putting them on the Zoe app. Only occurred to me recently that I need to report them to the NHS and you can only do that within 24 hours of taking the tests.

So if you're going to blame anyone for the colossal failure and waste of the Test and Trace system blame me and leave poor Dido alone.

I didn't report the couple I absolutely bollocksed up even though you're meant to.

At this stage the fact that any woman would freely choose to have sex with Matt Hancock is more shocking than the regular corruption & cronyism we see every other day.

JaDanketies

A Handcock is banged twice a day

Fr.Bigley

Tony Tony Tony

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Quote on June 25, 2021, 12:24:41 PM
At this stage the fact that any woman would freely choose to have sex with Matt Hancock is more shocking than the regular corruption & cronyism we see every other day.

Boris is an even bigger mystery though innit?

Imagine getting rumped by a deflated pilsbury dough boy covered in pork pie jelly.

idunnosomename

BREAKING he said it was him and hes sorry. But hes not going.

And that's the end of that chapter!

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 25, 2021, 12:40:47 PM
BREAKING he said it was him and hes sorry. But hes not going.

And that's the end of that chapter!

Makes you wonder what you have to do to get the push from this lot.

I am now longing for the days when just saying eggs were shite got you the heave ho.