Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:17:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Matt Wrongcock

Started by Bronzy, June 25, 2021, 04:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Have you noticed, ladies and gentlemen, have you noticed how a posh person saying "Hancock's affair" sounds a bit like Tony Hancock saying "Hancock's Half Hour"?

Butchers Blind

He's forgiven himself and now can continue saving lives.

jobotic

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on June 25, 2021, 12:46:43 PM
Makes you wonder what you have to do to get the push from this lot.

I am now longing for the days when just saying eggs were shite got you the heave ho.

There's nothing you can, nothing at all. No consequences, what you gonna do about it?

Actually if one of them was caught helping a drowning refugee out of the water, then they might have to go.

Captain Z

Now is not the time. The public has moved on from this.

The cabinet made a pact at some stage. No resignations, no matter what deeds are done.

lipsink

The only way this could the Tories go higher in the polls is if he announced he did her up the arse.

Psybro

To be sacked for morality-related reasons implies somebody else in the Cabinet has a moral high ground from which to dispense justice.

idunnosomename

Stop playing politics!

Pijlstaart

I look at Matt Hancock as a man of great face texture, and with so much face to go around, of course you'd share, one on the face, a second on the forehead and a third tacking around the hairline, I presume an incredible being kissed/kiss ratio and easily a net kissee, Gina likely one of a privileged few hundred to get sucked head-first into those hamster cheeks. He should sell moulds of himself, love to have a matt-shaped basin set into the floor of my coffin so as my remains liquify I can take his shape. He's still young and in his sexual prime, he will have sex with a great many women and they will bear his children, his genetic legacy is assured.

Zetetic

Wonder how many civil servants in the Westminster administration knew about this.

idunnosomename

Probably try not to think about it

robhug

He's now untenable, even this lot will kick him out.

Fambo Number Mive

Him staying gives COVID deniers another excuse, they will say why should I follow the rules when Matt Twatcock didn't.

So he will probably stay to please the COVID denier backbenchers.

Bronzy

Stay home. Protect the NHS. Shag wives.

Dr Trouser

Did wonder why he always wore that 'special' mask

Fambo Number Mive

Hancock's Half Hour of Shagging

Interesting that the health secretary has time for an affair during a global pandemic. Clearly not working night and day to keep us safe.

idunnosomename

Why is no one asking when this photo was taken? Like if it was this week it wouldnt be a big deal.

Well except the first reply in this thread of course.

The press are simply observers and do nothing to set the agenda for discourse bullshit from the BBC and pol profs.

druss

"Health Secretary Matt Hancock admits breaking social distance rules with aide"

Can't stop laughing at this headline.

idunnosomename

QuoteBoris Johnson's official spokesman has said the prime minister has accepted Health Secretary Matt Hancock's apology after he was photographed kissing an aide, and considers the matter closed.

The spokesman refused to answer questions on whether Mr Hancock had broken the law, and pointed to Mr Hancock's statement where he had admitted breaking social distancing guidance.

He insisted proper procedures were followed in the appointment of Gina Coladangelo as a non-executive director in Mr Hancock's department.
lol

Dex Sawash

jobotic

QuoteThe appointment of Gina Coladangelo to the Department of Health and Social Care followed the "correct procedures", according to Downing Street.

A spokesman told reporters:

"The appointment followed all the correct procedures".

Fair enough. Sorry for asking. Enjoy your afternoon.

Shag on you crazy diamond!

Cuellar

My god is this a rich seam for the memers to mine. Good lord the memes I'm seeing. Oh the memers will be delighted with this news. The sheer memes of it all.

Tony Tony Tony

The appointment of Gina Coladangelo to the Department of Health and Social Care followed the "correct procedures", according to Downing Street.

"The appointment followed all the correct procedures"

Presumably the current procedures being assuring you balding boss that he is a 'hottie' and having a nice arse.

jobotic

Which procedures were followed?

The correct ones.

Yes but which procedures are the correct ones?

The ones that were followed.

Thomas

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 25, 2021, 01:24:40 PM
Why is no one asking when this photo was taken? Like if it was this week it wouldnt be a big deal.

Well except the first reply in this thread of course.

The press are simply observers and do nothing to set the agenda for discourse bullshit from the BBC and pol profs.

The original article says 6th May, recorded inside the Department of Health and Social Care building. Presumably someone[nb]a governmental Mark Corrigan, bribing the security mates/pals with HobNobs.[/nb] snapped a few frames and put them in a folder for a rainy day.

Ferris

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on June 25, 2021, 02:07:20 PM

"The appointment followed all the correct procedures"

It does make you wonder how absurdly crooked a hypothetical appointment has to be before it breaks some kind of rule.

If hiring a friend as an advisor then having an affair with her while you are working as the health secretary and giving out contracts to people with the same unusual surname in the midst of a pandemic is "oh that's fine actually", I wonder how much further you could push it.

idunnosomename

Thats the day after Neil Ferguson visited his lovers house or whatever and had to resign over it (resigned on the 5th and Matt Hancock on the record condemning him day after). Isnt this relevant?

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on June 25, 2021, 02:09:57 PM
It does make you wonder how absurdly crooked a hypothetical appointment has to be before it breaks some kind of rule.

Even when they reach that point it will be unlawful "in a very specific and limited way".

Tony Tony Tony

The way he is holding his paper, makes me wonder where her hand is in this shot...