Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:34:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Euro 2020 in the Year 2021 Part 2: Jumpere til målstolper

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, June 26, 2021, 07:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasha

Quote from: imitationleather on June 26, 2021, 08:02:11 PM
Fucking Danny Murphy. This century's Lawro.

0:0 incoming.

Couple be worse, Chris Sutton on the wireless

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I like the nice simple Austria kit, don't see that layout as often these days, quite trad.

badaids

This Italy team are unusual in that they started the tournament absolutely flying, they actually play fast attacking football and they wear weird dark blue shorts.

imitationleather

The Italian team are unusual in that they are the only side at this year's tournament where all of the players hail from the boot-shaped nation of Italy.

badaids

Quote from: imitationleather on June 26, 2021, 08:15:24 PM
The Italian team are unusual in that they are the only side at this year's tournament where all of the players hail from the boot-shaped nation of Italy.

Except for Jorginho who was born in the mick hucknall's nutsacked shaped nation of Brazil. 

badaids

Austria have got some sloppy and lazy players in their midfield, fully expect Everton to snap them up.

Jasha

Quote from: imitationleather on June 26, 2021, 08:15:24 PM

But could you really trust an Italian called Bryan?

chveik

Quote from: badaids on June 26, 2021, 08:16:57 PM
Except for Jorginho who was born in the mick hucknall's nutsacked shaped nation of Brazil.

and Emerson... imi, you plonker!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I favour a pale blue for Italy with tricolore features rather than this two tone sea/ink affair.

imitationleather

For me, the Italians are the only side at Euro 2020 where most of the squad were born within the borders of Italy.

Poobum

Arnautovic just giving up running for the through ball, bodes well.

badaids

For me the Italians are the only side at Euro 2020 which ride around as pairs on tiny scooters wearing their crash helmets on backwards, whistling at women and pickpocketing tourists within the borders of Italy.

Mr Eggs

Austria playing like a nation of incest sex dungeon builders.

Mr Eggs

chveik

Quote from: Poobum on June 26, 2021, 08:28:48 PM
Arnautovic just giving up running for the through ball, bodes well.

i thought that racist cunt was suspended

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Arnautovic throwing a teddy strop every time his shitter team mates mess up then fucking up himself. Those heady Stoke days must feel a lifetime ago.

Poobum

Considering Arnautovic used a word even Serbs recognize as racist, the one game ban does seem a tad lenient.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

badaids

Verratti peenalised, those filthy Austrian bastards.

Mr Eggs

kalowski

Inspector Norse

Quote from: imitationleather on June 26, 2021, 08:26:28 PM
For me, the Italians are the only side at Euro 2020 where most of the squad were born within the borders of Italy.

Apart from San Marino, whose national squad are there working as stewards.

El Unicornio, mang

I want to see the rest of that one player's Mickey Mouse tattoo.

Also bring on Locatelli please for my fantasy.

phes

badaids

What bullshit is Page coming up with about Wales.  He should have been honest and say that Wales just didn't turn up today.

Mr Eggs

Quote from: badaids on June 26, 2021, 08:51:12 PM
He can't be worse than Murphy surely.

Imagine an angry tractor salesman being invited to shout at a pensioner to try and make him fall over. That's his Comms style.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: badaids on June 26, 2021, 08:57:14 PM
What bullshit is Page coming up with about Wales.  He should have been honest and say that Wales just didn't turn up today.

Might have a chance at an EPL job with that standard of post-loss interview.

Jasha

Imagine seeing Matt Hancock on 100 inches of Hisense