Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:58:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

‘It Wouldn't Have Been Done By Anyone in Their Right Mind’ – Oral History of ATP

Started by holyzombiejesus, July 01, 2021, 05:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

Sorry I just wanna say i'm not frothing at the mouth or anything, it's just all really funny, from the actual festivals which were often great to now this with all his mates sat round going COOOOME OOOOOOOON HE'S ALRIGHT when it was all over just five years ago. Going bankrupt, starting a new company immediately and deciding to put the Bad Seeds and Neil Young on in Iceland - objectively funny

EDIT - and fair enough they got The Frogs over here twice, two of my favourite gigs ever

EDIT - also think I saw the nice beardy guy off Channel 4 music and the radio who isnt really a famous one at the front of an Octopus Project set turning round to the crowd to get everryone excited like it was actually Butlins, good laugh that

Pauline Walnuts

I was watching the Documentary, a rockumentary if you will about All Tomorrow Parties, and I think I've just remembered how much I hate drunk people*.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVtIjrY-Q4c

And er.. how bored I am of guitars bands. Is Barry Hogan the guy who sounds like Nigel Tufnel?

*When it's not me, natch.