Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:48:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dead granddad wank

Started by machotrouts, July 02, 2021, 01:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

machotrouts

My mum knocked on my bedroom door while I was wanking. I pulled my trousers up and opened the door, and she told me my granddad had died. Immediately after she left, I made a very interesting decision: I dropped my trousers and resumed the wank. Scarcely 3 minutes passed between my hearing about my granddad's death, and my doing a big cum on a runway of Kleenex.

Let's examine that. Did I do the right thing?

Twit 2

Captain Z

It's what he would have wanted.

Cuellar

El Unicornio, mang

When you've gotta go, you've gotta go!

idunnosomename

Catalogue Trousers

Depends on who you were wanking over. Was it your Dad, or Clement Attlee with a huge moustache drawn on his chin?

DrGreggles

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: machotrouts on July 02, 2021, 01:56:10 PM
My mum knocked on my bedroom door while I was wanking. I pulled my trousers up and opened the door, and she told me my granddad had died. Immediately after she left, I made a very interesting decision: I dropped my trousers and resumed the wank. Scarcely 3 minutes passed between my hearing about my dead granddad, and my doing a big cum on a runway of Kleenex.

I'm not really one for needless moralising about things I would always ask the questions did your actions cause any hurt or discomfort to anyone else?

If the answer is no then the moral examination stops there.

JamesTC

Sounds like your grandad isn't the only person who was stiff.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: JamesTC on July 02, 2021, 02:06:18 PM
Sounds like your grandad isn't the only person who was stiff.

Or with blue balls

Butchers Blind

Good for you, nothing like a grief wank. Have one at the funeral.

Kelvin

Always nice when you cry before a wank instead of during or after.

I reckon the line would only have been crossed if you'd carried on wanking to completion as she broke the news. Instead, you pulled up your trousers and stopped, which was the right thing to do, to quote Tony Blair.

Try and get Wood Beez played at the funeral.

idunnosomename

Quote from: David Pielingtonburygrot on July 02, 2021, 02:33:03 PM
I reckon the line would only have been crossed if you'd carried on wanking to completion as she broke the news. Instead, you pulled up your trousers and stopped, which was the right thing to do, to quote Tony Blair.
are you saying his climax was like the Iraq War?

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 02, 2021, 02:43:31 PM
are you saying his climax was like the Iraq War?

Sorry, I should have used quotation marks to make things clearer: "I reckon the line would only have been crossed if you'd carried on wanking to completion as she broke the news. Instead, you pulled up your trousers and stopped, which was the right thing to do", to quote Tony Blair.

shagatha crustie

There's no right or wrong response to grief.

Butchers Blind

Tony Tony Tony

Depends what your Grandpappy died of. If he wanked himself to death then it would be considered as a solemn tribute.

You could always use the same Kleenex to sniffle into at the funeral, though tossing it into the grave would be disrespectful.

idunnosomename

one of those sperm probably contained your grandad's soul. it should have gone into a womb. now he is trapped in purgatory.

BlodwynPig

Would have been funny if you came on your mums face as she stooped down to give you a comfort hug as her dear old dad had passed away

Norton Canes

PlanktonSideburns

My mum knocked on my bedroom door while I was wanking. I pulled my trousers up and opened the door, and she told me my granddad had died. Immediately after she left, I made a very interesting decision: I dropped my trousers and resumed the wank. Scarcely 3 minutes passed between my hearing about my granddad's death, and my doing a big cum on a runway of Kleenex.

Greif does funny things to peopke

Aka
A golden window of opportunity

El Unicornio, mang

Would have been better if you'd been doing it with headphones on and your eyes closed and she left a note about it and a hot cup of tea.

Neville Chamberlain

I pulled my trousers up and opened the door

This is how most of my anecdotes start :-(

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on July 02, 2021, 03:42:28 PM
This is how most of my anecdotes start :-(

Better still if it were 'I pulled down my trousers and opened the door'.

Norton Canes

Funny place to have a door

Fishfinger

Did I do the right thing?

Given your tale's potential as grist for the Wimblewrong mill, yes.

Fambo Number Mive

Sorry to hear about your grandad, machotrouts.