Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:36:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

EURO 2020 (2021) pt. 3: What's-a-matter-face

Started by sevendaughters, July 08, 2021, 10:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thursday

Quote from: Chollis on July 14, 2021, 01:07:19 PM
LOL.

holy shit. did he not say to his team "...do we have to post this now?"

You can schedule tweets, so it wouldn't surprise me if it had been set up a while ago and deals had already been made and they didn't think about it.

SpiderChrist

Seeing talk online that the England team refused an invitation to Downing Street for a reception with Johnson. Anyone else seen this outside of Squawkbox?

Thursday

Quote from: badaids on July 14, 2021, 06:20:14 PM
What did it say it's gone now? I want to know the funny.

Weird, I can still see it but

JamesTC

He's just following Rashford's footsteps by feeding the hungry.

Echo Valley 2-6809

Danny 'Proud Son of Spud' Baker didn't repeat his Iceland meltdown from 5 years ago, but appears to be serious here https://twitter.com/prodnose/status/1414352533963870220

Don't think he's called Southgate a weasel yet but give him time.

imitationleather

The issue of replacing Southgate is with who? There just isn't a tier of English managers that won't play awful football but will take the job, and any foreign manager is going to be a clapped out past it has-been who's only agreeing to it to get loads of that sweet FA money. Italy are very fortunate in that they've ended up getting a genuinely good manager to agree to up-sticks to the international football wilderness.

Don't think I've posted in here since the final, by the way. Hello all. Was bloody gutted.

imitationleather

A pic of two very happy lads on Sunday afternoon. Looking forward to working their way around the Morecambe caravansite, sucking as much dick as possible as they went along. Sigh.

El Unicornio, mang

checkoutgirl

The Southgate project is only half way through. He's a good man manager and still learning tactically. Barring a major fuck up at the world cup he should get another Euros as well.

If that really is Danny Baker then he's a bigger bellend than I had him down as. He went on a massive rant when he was sacked from a radio station and he has the cheek to tell Southgate to go after doing a really good job? He must be trolling surely?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on July 15, 2021, 02:49:01 PM
Nice pic of you and BlodwynPig!

Thats my doppleganger "raging far right pie eating gammon"

imitationleather

Guys, I've got to let you know that the guy I'm stood with there is a Kosovan migrant and any negativity about either of us is therefore an official hate crime.

phes

Captain Z

Was that before or after the stomach pump?