Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:40:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

EURO 2020 (2021) pt. 3: What's-a-matter-face

Started by sevendaughters, July 08, 2021, 10:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gulftastic

I like Sky Sports trying to pretend they have any kind of dog in the coverage fight.

Ferris

Will actually watch this one so that's absolute curse of death on it.

Ferris

badaids

Shilton

Stevens Butcher Adams Pearce

Waddle Reid Robson Barnes

Lineker Beardsley.

Cuntbeaks

How many of England's games were played at Wembley?

Cheating cunts.

Thursday

Wait until you hear what happened at Euro 96!!!

chveik

Quote from: Thursday on July 08, 2021, 07:01:32 PM
Wait until you hear what happened at Euro 96!!!

hardly the point is it. i would be fine if England had organized the whole euro

Kankurette

The one that I find really stupid is Baku. It makes no sense, it's not in Europe and it's an absolute nightmare to get to.

bgmnts

I wonder what punishment England will get from UEFA.

20 quid fine or something.

kalowski

Quote from: Small Potatoes on July 08, 2021, 08:35:40 PM
Nothing this cunt won't do to associate himself with good news stories. Probably claim it as a Brexit dividend.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/jul/08/boris-johnson-poised-to-declare-extra-bank-holiday-if-england-win-euro-2020
Fucking nonsense. How can they declare a bank holiday at potential 10pm or 11pm the night before? Thankfully some people realise this
QuoteDowning Street sources suggested the timing of the match meant it would be much too late to give fans an emergency day off next Monday – but other options were being considered
It's utter fucking nonsense to think we can't watch the football match and get to work the next morning. Maybe I'll use this excuse next time City get to Wembley and the long drive back to Manchester means I get in at 1am.

Mr_Simnock

England to win 2-1, Kane score first followed by someone who hasn't scored for us yet so far this tournament.

Twonty Gostelow

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on July 08, 2021, 09:03:36 PM
England to win 2-1, Kane score first followed by someone who hasn't scored for us yet so far this tournament.

Pickford after running the length of the field with the ball up his shirt.

bgmnts

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57746627

ECONOMY!

How much money is in football? Like, presumably if they took a chunk out of every leech up the top they could probably boost many economies?

BlodwynPig

Made the mistake of wearing a t-shirt, which looked like Starmer's England shirt, to work this morning. Nothing but thumbs up, beaming smiles, congrats, bonhomie until I declared I don't support the Roses, "so, shoot me". Probably not best thing to have said with Priti Patel in attendance.

imitationleather

Euro 2020 is in the bag now lads. I hope Gareth's got our player's focused the real date that matters: Sunday 18th December 2022.

The World Cup Final!

Kankurette

As if he can do that. Fucking idiot. You can't just suddenly decide everyone takes the day off work if England win a match. Not that it'll affect me because I work on bank holidays anyway, but still.

Donnarumma needs a mirror attached to his head in case some cunt thinks it would be a jolly jape to point a laser pen at him.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Kankurette on July 08, 2021, 10:09:44 PM
As if he can do that. Fucking idiot. You can't just suddenly decide everyone takes the day off work if England win a match. Not that it'll affect me because I work on bank holidays anyway, but still.

Donnarumma needs a mirror attached to his head in case some cunt thinks it would be a jolly jape to point a laser pen at him.

Was the laser being shone all match or just the penno. Obviously a committed fan as he came prepared for pennos.

Ferris

Quote from: kalowski on July 08, 2021, 08:54:23 PMMaybe I'll use this excuse next time City get to Wembley and the long drive back to Manchester means I get in at 1am.

The only way BCFC get to Wembley is by buying tickets but I take your point.

Kankurette

kalowski

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on July 08, 2021, 10:34:51 PM
BRIEFCASE WANKER
No pictures of me watching the match because my family and I were watching the match.
Who takes pictures of people watching a football match on TV? I won't even be taking pictures when I go to a game because I'm watching the match.

Lovely sleeve crease in a brand new kit, put over the top of her normal clothes. Wouldn't want Nike touching her skin. £60 on expenses, cheers taxpayers. Then straight in the bin on Monday morning. Lovely old job.

Kankurette

Half the squad's families would be deported if she had her way. She can fuck right off, the hypocritical cunt.

ElTwopo

Quote from: imitationleather on July 08, 2021, 10:01:49 PM
Euro 2020 is in the bag now lads. I hope Gareth's got our player's focused the real date that matters: Sunday 18th December 2022.

The World Cup Final!

Ooh fuckin' hell. We could get a joint xmas/footy song. Imagine that!

up_the_hampipe

Quote from: chveik on July 08, 2021, 07:19:20 PM
hardly the point is it. i would be fine if England had organized the whole euro

We organised FOOTBALL ITSELF.

DrGreggles

wosl