Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:15:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Passion Of The Christ- What's Jesus' Passion?

Started by Vermschneid Mehearties, February 29, 2004, 08:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vermschneid Mehearties

Kind of like "What won't Meatloaf Do?", but more like "What does Jesus LOVE doing?".

So..what would Jesus do? Passionately, like.

Mong...MONG...MONG

That "KIDS FOR CHRIST CLUB" actually existed, making my job a whole lot easier.

I would provide some source images, but there's plenty to be found on google, and one gem which I've used already, showing jesus in a distinctly iffy position with a kid. I tell thee...he's a nutcase.

Please include Mel Gibson somewhere along the line. *winkery*

sproggy

monkhouse terror

I like that sproggy :)

I think jesus would do something similar to this if his daddy allowed him:

Yeah it's a repost, but whaddaya gonna do eh? Make me to take a shit on the floor eh?

fanny splendid

fanny splendid

wasp_f15ting

Vermschneid Mehearties

My "Half-Life- Jesus Saves", attempt didn't work, so lets have a look at Jesus' passion for acting:

Regular John

Vermschneid Mehearties

I've got that in my Mongalbum you re-posting, yet supremely talented pissartist.

EDIT-Baptist..that's awesome.

Reverend Minge

fanny:  when I saw your Jesus Saves I pissed myself - but then I caught the hand patting his arse "ASDA-style", that's when I followed through.

DonkeyRods

@ssmaster

Frinky

Quote from: "DonkeyRods"my first mong

And very good it was to.

Le Thumbes, zey go oop.

Hairy Chin

Heh heh - some good 'uns on here.

Is  that Bin Laden on the bike in the back middle?

Cerys

I got halfway through this, thought, 'too bloody unoriginal', but finished it anyway.  Hopefully I'll come up with something a little more inspired.  I'm going to have to if I want to come up to the standard of material that's already been posted.  Especially Regular John's sugar coated fish flavoured Miracles.  I giggled till I started hiccupping.  Nice one!

Edit - here you go.  I apologise for using Buddy Christ; the pose seemed to demand it.

Vermschneid Mehearties

All great so far. Donkeyrod's Kiddie Train Driver one had me in stiches, for no obvious reason. It's very original though.

Bluejammer- You know I like to see Richard D. James somewhere in every mong topic, so thanks for that.

mook

Quote from: "DonkeyRods"[
'Step on it, Christ!' - my first mong

I love this 'un. First mong my arse though. You've even put a reflection of Jebus on the engine.. You ain't fooling me kiddo.;-)

blue jammer

Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"Bluejammer- You know I like to see Richard D. James somewhere in every mong topic, so thanks for that.

Well spotted :)

I wanted to get that in there as a sort of 'Exorcist' reference, knowing that there will be a similar outcry with this film, one woman has already died whilst watching the film, when the Exorcist was released, there were reports of people running screaming and crying from cinemas - wusses heh.

I like Cerys' snowboarder. Apparently proper skiers call them "gays on trays."

Just thought after DonkeyRods and hclw I'd keep the train of thought going...

Vermschneid Mehearties

Got this inspiration for this from a local garden centre which also does faith healing. Erk.

Jesus Saves?

hands cold, liver warm

proof, if proof was needed, that I will post any old shit

hands cold, liver warm

another reason why I should be banned from this forum

@ssmaster

More piss poorness from myself.

Poor Mong, Poor Joke.

DonkeyRods

Quote from: "mook"I love this 'un. First mong my arse though. You've even put a reflection of Jebus on the engine.. You ain't fooling me kiddo.;-)
hehe thanks. Really is my first mong tho, to prove it, here's my second:

Jesus tossing a dwarf - 'once more, my son, and youre forgiven'

TOCMFIC

Quote from: "sproglette"

Mel Gibson yer arse

Is it me, or does that look like someone nailed Barry Gibb to a cross?