Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:02:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cunt police pleads guilty.

Started by bgmnts, July 09, 2021, 12:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

The statements made by the police chief and prosecutor were lukewarm gruel.

Utter shite business.

Paul Calf

Buelligan

If there's anything I dislike it's the cunt police.

Paul Calf

Paul Calf

idunnosomename

perhaps he could have a slightly better time disguising himself as a paedophile by tattooing "NONCE" on his forehead

Flouncer

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 09, 2021, 12:33:47 PMHe's going to have the worst time possible in prison.

More like he'll be protected to an unprecedented degree so no would-be copbashers get anywhere near him, because these cunts always look after their own no matter how heinous their crimes.

chveik

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 09, 2021, 12:33:47 PM
He's going to have the worst time possible in prison.

i would bet cops get a better treatment than the rest of the population (apart from the super rich).

Sebastian Cobb

He'll be put in protection like the nonces.

Paul Calf

Quote from: chveik on July 09, 2021, 12:44:26 PM
i would bet cops get a better treatment than the rest of the population (apart from the super rich).

They don't. He might get a cushy open prison (although for a murder case I don't think that's even possible) or go somewhere like Wakefield and it's possible that the high-profile nature of the case might save him a bit but he's on an aggravated murder charge. He's an ex-police sex case. Prison staff won't save him; a prison warder seen collaborating with a nonce loses all respect. In prison, no-one likes a sex case and no-one likes a copper. He's fucked.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 09, 2021, 12:46:50 PM
He'll be put in protection like the nonces.

He might, but that doesn't keep the more determined steamers, rockets and nutjobs away forever.

Kelvin

Quote from: Buelligan on July 09, 2021, 12:27:08 PM
If there's anything I dislike it's the cunt police.

Do we need another Glinner thread?

Catalogue of ills

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 09, 2021, 01:27:33 PM
They don't. He might get a cushy open prison (although for a murder case I don't think that's even possible) or go somewhere like Wakefield and it's possible that the high-profile nature of the case might save him a bit but he's on an aggravated murder charge. He's an ex-police sex case. Prison staff won't save him; a prison warder seen collaborating with a nonce loses all respect. In prison, no-one likes a sex case and no-one likes a copper. He's fucked.

Finally, some good news.

Paul Calf

The judge has been discussing precedents for whole-life sentences.

The weird thing is, he's clearly showing remorse. It's not really clear why he did it. I wonder if there's more to this than we're seeing at the moment.

Icehaven

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 09, 2021, 01:27:33 PM

He absolutely won't, under any circumstances, be put in an open (otherwise known as Category D) prison. He'll probably go to a Category A (high security) prison where the staff are quite used to dealing with prisoners like him, many of the other prisoners are like him and having done monstrous things is worryingly normal. I'm not sure of the process for ending up in a secure hospital like Broadmoor other than mental health issues being involved (i.e. you're declared legally insane for example), but I think that would already have been raised if that were the case with this, but again I don't really know much about that side of it.

bgmnts

I always assumed the police got their own wing or special prisons.

Icehaven

Quote from: bgmnts on July 09, 2021, 02:00:27 PM
I always assumed the police got their own wing or special prisons.

No way. Without going into any detail for obvious reasons there was another policeman recently convicted of a high profile manslaughter (very different circumstances) and he's on a regular wing, not even the VP (vulnerable prisoner  - usually sex offenders but can include anyone at increased risk of attack) wing.

checkoutgirl

The upside for him is a load of women will probably want to shag him. The downside is he'll probably be dead before any of the women can get to him.

There was some Russian maniac who raped and killed a load of women and the guy interviewing him (Raphael Rowe) got to be there when the guy was receiving a conjugal visit from his young wife. So that's nice.

Buelligan

Quote from: Kelvin on July 09, 2021, 01:28:53 PM
Do we need another Glinner thread?

Beautiful isn't it?  Thank you bgmnts, I love a thing that, no matter which way it's turned, it's an object of pleasure.  Pure delight.

Leej88

Should bring back hanging too soft on criminals today.

Paul Calf

Hanging? Are you some sort of fucking criminal-loving Marxist cunt? They should be strung up by their bollocks and flayed alive.

bgmnts

Fuck that.

Scaphism, all the way.

touchingcloth

Belt them up the arse with truncheons.

idunnosomename

Sounds like he was mentally unwell hope he gets the care he deserves xxx

Blumf

"Jake Hammer, Cunt Police! Got reports a complete Gary here needs rinsing"

steve98

Sounds like this guy will move immediately to the top of the to do list (Giving Watkins(Ian) a break.)

Twit 2

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 09, 2021, 05:14:46 PM
Sounds like he was mentally unwell hope he gets the care he deserves xxx

Reading the details in the Sky link above, it's unbelievable how he made no effort whatsoever to not be traced. You'd think that a copper of all people would have at least attempted to cover his tracks but, no, the old scraggly woods it is.

That alone must be a sign he was off his head.

Zetetic

And his original line of defence was: Yes, I kidnapped her but some Eastern European men kidnapped her from me because I did a different rape (as well?).

holdover

PC gone mad

Edit - dammit. Blodders got there an age ago :(

Twit 2

Quote from: Zetetic on July 09, 2021, 06:00:48 PM
And his original line of defence was: Yes, I kidnapped her but some Eastern European men kidnapped her from me because I did a different rape (as well?).

He should have watched this: https://youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE