Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:09:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cunt police pleads guilty.

Started by bgmnts, July 09, 2021, 12:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

a lot of policemen are VERY upset about this. Wayne Couzens is retroactively STRIPPED of being a police officer. and that, I think, is punishment enough.

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1443199259399049220

Do we have any evidence this and the one alleged indecent exposure are anything other than blips in an otherwise blameless life?

Buelligan

It wasn't just the one - https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-57780723

They still let him have a gun though.  Presumably on the basis that he wasn't a real police officer so it couldn't possibly reflect badly on them (and that's all that fucking matters).

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 29, 2021, 03:43:52 PM
a lot of policemen are VERY upset about this. Wayne Couzens is retroactively STRIPPED of being a police officer. and that, I think, is punishment enough.

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1443199259399049220

"He should never have been near a uniform."

How he'd get in then? Did he find a genie?

Fix your vetting.

bgmnts

We know the police are little more than a gang run by the establishment for the establishment so the faux outrage is ludicrous.

idunnosomename

How convenient this one bad police officer was the only bad police officer

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 29, 2021, 06:43:04 PM
How convenient this one bad police officer was the only bad police officer

And what's the phrase? One bad apple does absolutely no harm to all the other apples in the barrel? I think that's it, right?

idunnosomename

one bad apple was never an apple at all. all the other apples are appalled by its completely un-apple behaviour.

BOY

idunnosomename

yeah way too many stories like that. like Shipman for doctors, the system needs fucking looking at for cunts who get away with doing total shit

Zetetic

And a mere 23 years after Shipman's arrest we might finally implement the recommendations from the inquiry that followed.

idunnosomename

yeah um i was under the impression we did implement more stringent checks on GPs' death recordings being verified by a coroner but uh maybe we didnt

R Kelly's written to him: 'sucks, doesn't it?'

Seriously, he won't have an easy time in prison.  People will call him 'baldy' and 'Kojak.'

Zetetic

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 30, 2021, 12:54:28 AM
yeah um i was under the impression we did implement more stringent checks on GPs' death recordings being verified by a coroner but uh maybe we didnt
Medical examiners were only finally funded in the last few years and are, AFAIK, still in the process of being setup and extended to deaths in the community.

The Bumlord

Astonishing video of him being questioned here, making it up as he goes along and very clearly shitting himself with fear.

https://youtu.be/c7bJLCOx1pc

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: mothman on September 30, 2021, 12:06:52 AM
https://twitter.com/drjesstaylor/status/1443319312324907020
This is why people go to Don Corleone for justice.

Both the bully cop and his disgusting relative should be beaten about the head with steel bars.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Utterdrivel on September 30, 2021, 07:58:57 AM
Astonishing video of him being questioned here, making it up as he goes along and very clearly shitting himself with fear.

Questioners more than likely thinking " you bullshitting, murdering rapist cunt. You're going down for life, sunshine" while outwardly remaining calm and empathetic, like consumate professionals. Respect is due. That cat ( and his wife- have they got children?) is well shot of him.

touchingcloth

Wayne is undoubtedly a bastard, but why hasn't this gang been arrested?

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on September 30, 2021, 08:48:11 AM
( and his wife- have they got children?)

Yes. I saw an article that mentioned he took his wife and kids for a walk in the woods where he'd dumped her body, because he is an anarchist and an anti-Bryson.

studpuppet

Is that a chimney breast or a massive 3D puzzle of the Eiffel Tower on the right? Either way: wrong 'un.

MojoJojo

I can't work out if the two police being investigated for head wounds he received in custody make me feel better or worse about the police.

Buelligan

It's obviously worse.  The police should not be some mafia gang.  Things like Justice and Democracy are becoming more and more threatened by the dishonest arrogant evil cunts in the police and politics.  People who act like truth and law are for the suckers and they're above it all.  They need stopping before they corrupt things beyond fixing.

Rule by consent is no small thing.  Endangering it should not be taken lightly.

George Oscar Bluth II

One thing I do credit police with is having a sixth sense for a wrong un, and this guy's colleagues clearly had him clocked as such given the nickname they gave him and they did...absolutely nothing about it. Wild.

pigamus

Quote from: MojoJojo on September 30, 2021, 09:24:12 AM
I can't work out if the two police being investigated for head wounds he received in custody make me feel better or worse about the police.

They didn't beat him up for killing Sarah Everard, they did it for making them look bad.

Quote from: Buelligan on September 30, 2021, 09:40:19 AM
It's obviously worse.  The police should not be some mafia gang.  Things like Justice and Democracy are becoming more and more threatened by the dishonest arrogant evil cunts in the police and politics.  People who act like truth and law are for the suckers and they're above it all.  They need stopping before they corrupt things beyond fixing.

Rule by consent is no small thing.  Endangering it should not be taken lightly.

Good post

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on September 30, 2021, 09:49:47 AM
One thing I do credit police with is having a sixth sense for a wrong un
No, they don't, and several cases of police forces around the world becoming fixated on the wrong suspect and ignoring evidence that points away from them, or cooking up evidence to implicate them, proves it.

Kankurette

They're quite happy to turn a blind eye when it suits them. Look at Rotherham.

idunnosomename

the official line at the mo is that the head injuries were self-inflicted by him banging his head on a toilet bowl and running into a wall. i mean, yeah I know, likely story, but still

Buelligan

He should have been kept under constant video surveillance.  Given the nature of the case, it's quite obvious why that would be necessary.  The fact that the police didn't do it illustrates even further their complete lack of ability to perform their role.

This horrendous criminal, who exhibited his criminal dangerous behaviour publicly and repeatedly, was employed in more than one particularly sensitive grouping within the Police.  He was an armed officer the Met's armed elite, diplomatic protection unit but prior to that, with the (armed) Civil Nuclear Constabulary -

QuoteThe core role of the CNC is to provide armed policing and security for civil nuclear establishments and materials throughout the United Kingdom and to maintain a state of readiness against any possible attack on a licensed nuclear site

We're constantly told how "safe" nuclear is.  How rigorously the state ensures its security.  And yet, here we have a man, reported to the police on three (?) separate occasions for dangerous criminal behaviour, an obvious target for blackmail (one would assume), known to colleagues as CW/TW
Spoiler alert
The Rapist
[close]
, who is able to pass through at least two sets of "rigorous" suitability/security tests.  Serious questions need asking.

Zetetic