Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:08:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A-soccer-lypse in pictures (NSFW)

Started by Fry, July 11, 2021, 04:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fry

Pictures and video of England descending into anarchy thanks to a positive/negative result in the final. Expect lots of bums and willies.

Flare up jacksie.

Video of a man waving his willy about and holding a flag.
https://twitter.com/twitdanielj/status/1414242449162125315?s=20

Fry

Shit, "A-soccer-lypse" is a much better name.

JamesTC

I hope somebody does a windmill with their willy like that Newcastle fan did a couple of years ago.

El Unicornio, mang

I don't wish to generalize, but I feel like a lot of these same blokes would be ready to batter someone if this was occurring at a pride parade. "there's fackin' kids abaaht innit? disgusting"

JamesTC

Quote from: JamesTC on July 11, 2021, 05:01:03 PM
I hope somebody does a windmill with their willy like that Newcastle fan did a couple of years ago.

FFS somebody has already been pictured doing exactly this an hour ago.

Cuellar

Goldentony

nice one Fry, my interest in the game is minimal but I 100% want to be keeping up with these tits making a bollocks of everywhere for the next three hours

Buelligan

I'm sincerely hoping England loses and all the mad cunt fans blow their own arses up in unison to celebrate.  That's what I'm hoping inside but not letting on, I'm smiling nicely and holding all that hope, that great ball of hope and emotion, in my mind.

Cuellar

JamesTC

Oh sorry. Hadn't noticed the other link in the OP. I was distracted by a man with a flare up his arse.

BlodwynPig

They'll be invading your homes, shaggin your wives and girlfriends, stealing your possessions if England win.

Happy now?

El Unicornio, mang

Who wouldn't want to be in amongst all that!

I feel like these might have been employed by a red top tabloid for the clicks

Fambo Number Mive

Good to see the Hastings lads there

Goldentony

unicorno with the goods, more of this scene of people throwing pumpkins and potatoes at kids outside the Arndale or wherever it is? the old kent road/the angel ilslington

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Cuellar on July 11, 2021, 05:07:44 PM
That's the same one as in the op! Damnit :(

Same bloke, but pixelated

BlodwynPig

The first one reminds me of the club Le Rectum in the film Irreversible.

Ferris

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on July 11, 2021, 05:10:26 PM
Who wouldn't want to be in amongst all that!

Is that guy hurling clumps of turf?!

QuoteI feel like these might have been employed by a red top tabloid for the clicks

Pleased that Pubes Daz managing to get into the photo.

steve98

The poor A&E staff havin' to put up with this bunch tonight :(

BlodwynPig

Do you think this is the yoof vote that supported Corbyn's Labour?

Ferris

Quote from: Fry on July 11, 2021, 04:57:47 PM
Pictures and video of England descending into anarchy thanks to a positive/negative result in the final. Expect lots of bums and willies.

Flare up jacksie.

How do people come up with this type of thing?

"Daz, would you like to... would you like to pull my trousers down, here, in Leicester square, and put a firework... we'll, I'd help but we could, sort of, if you wanted, we could put a firework..."

"I know what you are saying and yes absolutely, undo your belt"

JamesTC

Goldentony

someone forest fire helicopter a cloud of coke over this

Fry

I non ironically kind of wish I could be in the centre of all this. Love a bit of chaos, I do.

chveik

where's the cunt police when you need it? machine gun the lot