Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,347
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:23:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I wonder what they do with their time?

Started by Nice Relaxing Poo, July 11, 2021, 05:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was watching some live Specials stuff on youtube and it got me digging into how the band members got on after they disbanded,  specifically Jerry Dammers. Considering how much of the creative aspect of the band and the songwriting was down to him you would expect his CV to be filled with new bands, songwriting for other artists, producing etc but it's pretty sparse stuff from what I've found. Makes me wonder what the fuck he's been doing with his days for the last 35 years? I'm starting a very tedious 10 day self isolation due to the 'rona and the boredom is going to be awful, 35 years of virtually fuck all would kill me so maybe Jerry started his own little window cleaning company or something?

cosmic-hearse

He was quite involved in the anti apartheid movement, which would have kept him busy, for a bit

Sebastian Cobb

I wonder what Nigel Blackwell gets up to as it certainly doesn't seem like being in HMHB will take up all his time these days.