Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:02:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Labour commissions bare-arsed Dildo-Monkey to promote literacy to kids

Started by Sebastian Cobb, July 12, 2021, 12:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

QuoteRedbridge Labour commissioned a furry rainbow monkey with a huge dildo and exposed anus to dance in front of children as part of a reading project at libraries this summer. People complained to Labour and were blocked and called 'lecturing Johnny come latelys' by its leader

All future events of the 'dildo monkey' reading to children have been cancelled. Redbridge Libraries has apologised, although it initially laughed about it when challenged, saying 'if you've got it, flaunt it'.

Looks like the leader of the council is doing something about it but also getting arsey in the replies:

https://twitter.com/ripx4nutmeg/status/1414116946669408258

Personally I think this is quite funny.
Possible photoshop fodder?

idunnosomename

That labour "commissioned it" is a left-bashing distortion by one of nastiest, spiteful conservative cunts on twitter.

Sebastian Cobb

Fair point I should've probably bothered to check their timeline. It's clear they are a cunt. Sorry everyone.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 12, 2021, 12:08:08 PM
That labour "commissioned it" is a left-bashing distortion by one of nastiest, spiteful conservative cunts on twitter.

yeah just a quick search revealed that this is covered by RT, Breitbart and a few other proper rightwing news outlets and then The Sun.  Seems a bit dodgy if you ask me.  Also I saw the guys photo being spread on social media yesterday under the England and euro hashtags so likely it was being used by astroturfers.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I remember turning up to Gainsborough Library on a typical Wednesday sporting a huge dildo and exposing my anus. You wouldn't believe the reaction and all because I had failed to remember my rainbow coloured gibbon costume, an oversight anyone could have made, especially on meth.

pancreas

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 12, 2021, 12:14:10 PM
I remember turning up to Gainsborough Library on a typical Wednesday sporting a huge dildo and exposing my anus. You wouldn't believe the reaction and all because I had failed to remember my rainbow coloured gibbon costume, an oversight anyone could have made, especially on meth.

But this did finally prompt me to read. 28 etc

Kelvin

Proof that right wing comedy can be funny, that.

EDIT: Wait, I'm confused. Is it a fake/photshop or a distortion of something that really happened? Either way, that picture and the text describing it made me laugh louder and harder than anything I've seen in ages.

idunnosomename

Basically the library of a labour run council let a carnival costume performance arts troupe choose some costumes for filming/an event. They chose this rather inappropriate one. It is quite funny yes, very League of Gentlemen. But now it's ammo for the whole "LGBT child grooming" conspiracy thing.

Fambo Number Mive

Still more of a vote winner than Keith. Unless the focus groups are having a laugh and this is their latest idea.

"I want to see a bare-arsed Dildo-Monkey promoting literacy in every town and city. No it's or buts...apart from the Dildo-Monkey's butt"

jobotic

The comments. Very Glinnery.

Reminds me of that story about a school taking down their video of kids singing about football because wokeristas called them hooligans. Only appeared in right-wing papers and Turning Point's twitter account.

Dex Sawash

Not sure I would have noticed the dildo in this horror show if it wasn't pointed out in title.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 12, 2021, 12:17:46 PM
Basically the library of a labour run council let a carnival costume performance arts troupe choose some costumes for filming/an event. They chose this rather inappropriate one. It is quite funny yes, very League of Gentlemen. But now it's ammo for the whole "LGBT child grooming" conspiracy thing.

Surely the troupe would have guessed that choosing a costume with a dildo on the front and bare buttocks on the back would have seen this kind of reaction?

Sebastian Cobb

Kankurette

Hahaha! Me too!

Mumsnet, of course, are getting their knickers in a twist about it.

idunnosomename

maybe he put it on backwards?

if not, it doesn't have a tail, so it is a bare-arsed dildo-ape.

As long as other bare-arsed multicoloured dildo apes were given the opportunity to bid for the work, and this guy was the best value, I think the council will be in the clear.

A Tory councillor would've just have phoned up the first dildo ape that sprung to mind and given him the job.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

This wasn't actually an exposed anus was it? It was a plastic monkey costume buttocks with no real anus for onlookers to enjoy.

You can't trail an anus and then fail to deliver it! Ridiculous!

idunnosomename

imagine if your anus encompassed your whole buttocks. well, if the looney left had their way, all the children of Redbridge would be imagining JUST THAT. couldnt make it up

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 12, 2021, 12:44:03 PM
This wasn't actually an exposed anus was it? It was a plastic monkey costume buttocks with no real anus for onlookers to enjoy.

You can't trail an anus and then fail to deliver it! Ridiculous!

It's still not right to be flaunting such things with the sex-arse supply line scunnered.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on July 12, 2021, 12:41:56 PM
A Tory councillor would've just have phoned up the first dildo ape that sprung to mind and given him the job.

HE'S TOO BUSY PRETENDING TO RUN THE COUNTRY 😂

Replies From View

Quote from: Dex Sawash on July 12, 2021, 12:21:10 PM
Not sure I would have noticed the dildo in this horror show if it wasn't pointed out in title.

Proof that over-exposure can be a good thing.

Replies From View

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 12, 2021, 12:01:50 PM

There's a video of this where the dot of the "i" in "LiDL" magically drops down from the sign, bounces once on the ground and skilfully lands between the buttocks of the rainbow ape, forming its anus.

And that's only the start!!

Pijlstaart

I find the borough of redbridge really seeds creativity, as cockney pilgrims moved ever eastwards to unknown lands they wove new stories and new traditions, and yes, magic too. The old family stomping ground and indeed grandmother's old library, before mushrooms grew out of her head and she keeled over, I only ever pass through there now, bus replacement service at newbury park, it's a design classic bus shelter, barrel vaulted, immense, it speaks of liminality and it potentiates. The borough of redbridge heaves with magic and mystery, those who take drugs do so for a fiction of what many know to be real.

Paul Calf

As long as other bare-arsed multicoloured dildo apes were given the opportunity to bid for the work, and this guy was the best value, I think the council will be in the clear.

They probably do know the best ones though.

Fambo Number Mive

The dildo on the front reminds me of Jim's costume in the first Mr Morris episode of Friday Night Dinner.

Buelligan

Quote from: Kelvin on July 12, 2021, 12:16:29 PM
Proof that right wing comedy can be funny, that.

EDIT: Wait, I'm confused. Is it a fake/photshop or a distortion of something that really happened? Either way, that picture and the text describing it made me laugh louder and harder than anything I've seen in ages.

Me too.  First proper big full happy laugh I've had in about five hundred and seventy-four days.  And I think it's helped with my reading as well.

Ferris

Laughed.

St_Eddie