Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:12:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Labour commissions bare-arsed Dildo-Monkey to promote literacy to kids

Started by Sebastian Cobb, July 12, 2021, 12:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainbow Moses

Looking at some of the other 'child friendly' performances Mandinga Arts had on offer, I'm not surprised they're getting a kicking.

It was all on their website, which puts paid to the idea that the council didn't know what they were about.

Fambo Number Mive

I wonder what the Royal Strawberry and flamboyant frog looked like.

A shame, as encouraging children to read is important. Hopefully next time an event likes this is planned those organising it will do some research and ensure that no dildos or bare bottoms are to be seen.

Is this the first time "Rainbow Dildo Butt Monkey" has been in a letter from an MP?

Ferris

I'm furious that photos of our annual "HS Art Big Day Out" are being used in unlicensed promotional materials.

Fambo Number Mive

That frog looks more like a lizard, and a bit creepy. The strawberry looks rubbish as well.

idunnosomename

Honourable member for Ilford North, the bare-arsed rainbow dildo ape.

JamesTC

Is the bare-arsed dildo ape on the bottom trying to suck his own dildo?

Video Game Fan 2000

luv greggs
luv me missus
luv futboll
ate commies
ate racism
ate the bare-arsed rainbow dildo ape

simple as

idunnosomename

Boo madinga arts pulled their webpages down. How will I hire a golden love bird now

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 12, 2021, 06:18:54 PM
Boo madinga arts pulled their webpages down.

Great, I wonder what obscene body part that exposes. Better not have done it front of the kids.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on July 12, 2021, 06:19:56 PM
Great, I wonder what obscene body part that exposes. Better not have done it front of the kids.

Their entire back end.

Captain Z

The council has issued a statement... via the medium of interpretive dance.

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: Captain Z on July 12, 2021, 06:23:41 PM
The council has issued a statement... via the medium of interpretive dance.

Performed with or without rainbow dildo monkeys?

Rizla

So the name "Mandinga Arts" didn't ring any alarm bells? Mandinga? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't that like calling your company Hootentoot Productions, or Blackamore Inc?

Anyway, hiya bare-arsed Dildo-Monkey mate.

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 12, 2021, 05:04:13 PM
I wonder what the Royal Strawberry and flamboyant frog looked like.

A shame, as encouraging children to read is important. Hopefully next time an event likes this is planned those organising it will do some research and ensure that no dildos or bare bottoms are to be seen.

Is this the first time "Rainbow Dildo Butt Monkey" has been in a letter from an MP?

I bet Wes Streeting MP got a bit of an erotic frisson from dictating that part of the letter for his secretary to type up:

"...open quotes rainbow dildo butt monkey close quotes...I'm sorry, Marjorie, I should have said that the words 'rainbow', 'dildo', 'butt' and 'monkey' should all have capital letters..."

flotemysost

Quote from: Rainbow Moses on July 12, 2021, 04:24:05 PM

"Euros firework arse England fan" practising his stance, there. The wolves look quite chaste in comparison, apart from the jewelled butt plug the one on the right is sporting.

Something about the turn of phrase "... with depressing accuracy" in the letter is cracking me up. Just the thought of him reading the journalist's description, then looking at photos of the dildo ape and going "oh god, it's so accurate"

Zetetic

idunnosomename

I won't join unless I see Sir Kier Starmer in a rainbow primate bare-arse dildo suit.

poodlefaker

They've got to be French these lads, surely? I'm getting big Cirque des Clunes energy here.

PlanktonSideburns

idunnosomename

i mean yeah why is that bloke in a massive puffer jacket and slippers. is that some native Redbridge dress

found the Lidl
https://goo.gl/maps/yVCWAdwUTxD8tgzQ8

chveik

Buelligan

Say what you like, you have to hand it to the Labour council of Redbridge, easily shifting the comportment of coke-snorting wille-wavers pregnant with national fervour to a mere side note in the life of the sceptred isle and so quickly.  Astounding effort.

BTW, this made me think about the Conservative candidate that did that viral slide video with the grafitti, couldn't remember his name so googled cock playground tory.  Don't do this.