Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:51:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Labour commissions bare-arsed Dildo-Monkey to promote literacy to kids

Started by Sebastian Cobb, July 12, 2021, 12:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

They should have given X-Men's Beast a bell. He may not be as colourful, but he's furry and quite well read I imagine. Not sure if he carries dildos about his person.

Buelligan

You say that and yet, from his expression, it's perfectly obvious he does.  Dreadful tie.

Glebe

Quote from: Buelligan on July 13, 2021, 09:00:02 PMYou say that and yet, from his expression, it's perfectly obvious he does.  Dreadful tie.

He kind of does look like he's sitting in court and the prosecution has just brought up his massive collection of vibrators.

idunnosomename

well I imagine he has a penis? just has it inside trousers.

Captain Z

Just imagine how many more bare-arsed dildo monkeys there would have been under Corbyn.

Ferris

Quote from: Captain Z on July 13, 2021, 11:43:58 PM
Just imagine how many more bare-arsed dildo monkeys there would have been under Corbyn.

More, I expect.

idunnosomename

the funny thing about that Lidl image is none of the clearly culturally conservative muslims give a fuck. because who cares. its just a bloke in a suit with a sex arse and a wobbly willy.

but oh no! mumsnet! someone must burn for this

pancreas

I think, in these troubled times, not to put too fine a point on it, that this episode represented a huge fucking success, all said and done, at the end of the day.