Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:20:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Investigation

Started by Leej88, July 12, 2021, 06:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leej88

Is it true the FA are looking into yesterday's match cause of cheating cause we all saw how dirty the Italians were

petril

colacentral

This sock is still finding its feet.

Captain Z

Remember the one where Del Boy kicked Footix up the arse.

Magnum Valentino

Quote from: colacentral on July 12, 2021, 06:52:47 PM
This sock is still finding its feet.

Stop being so coy mate. Who exactly do you think it is?

Neomod

Bring back the "See what happens to your account guy"

Shit Good Nose

Leej88 - please post in the Andrew Lawrence thread.  Would love to know your thoughts. (whistles)

GoblinAhFuckScary

it's interesting how legion88 peppers innocuous posts over random threads to cover tracks and hopefully not come off as a sock, but it's just such a naff effort for weak troll bait posts in the first place come on

Fambo Number Mive

I'll let Text Synth reply on this one

QuoteIs it true the FA are looking into yesterday's match cause of cheating cause we all saw how dirty the Italians were. This is unacceptable. You should never cheat like that as you only show yourself up as a very bad side. We need an example made for the whole team cause it should not be like that when it comes to the big teams like this. You always want to beat them but we cant say that our team are bad cause we are good enough to play against any top team in the world.

Romey. I also think that Italy cheated. Even in some games where they only had one player on the pitch (they were supposed to play 6v6, but they never showed up), the Italian player stood still while the other team played. In the games where they did play six, one Italian was just standing still for the whole match and the others didn't even go close to him (just stood in the background).

Italy didn't deserve to be in the World Cup. I'm disappointed with that.

I thought it was a good match, and I think we played well and they were lucky to get some goals. It was not that they were cheating, but that they played really badly, with very bad ball control and positioning. They looked like they had no idea what they were doing, and Italy played

Really FIFA should have done something when there was only one Italian player on the pitch standing still.

Sherman Krank

Scotland 0v1 One Italian player on the pitch standing still
                      Marshall (og 90+2)

Malcy

I thought I was good but really let itself down in series 2.