Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:29:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Infantilisation

Started by Phoenix Lazarus, July 14, 2021, 06:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
On Monday, at Birmingham Airport, I saw a poster inviting one to visit one of the restaurants or cafes in Departures for refreshments.  At the bottom, the concluding phrase was 'nom nom; slurp slurp.'

idunnosomename

Not sure if that's suitable for infants

Icehaven

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on July 14, 2021, 06:12:44 AM
On Monday, at Birmingham Airport, I saw a poster inviting one to visit one of the restaurants or cafes in Departures for refreshments.  At the bottom, the concluding phrase was 'nom nom; slurp slurp.'

Maybe it's just me but there's something deliberately misanthropic and sarcastic about that ''nom nom; slurp slurp'', as if they're saying "So not only can you afford to fly around destroying the planet but you can afford airport prices too, and like a demanding baby you can't even wait until you're on the plane to start stuffing yourselves so come on, waddle this way to enjoy nomming your £15 burger and slurping your £7 drink then you can have a nice widdle nap on the pwane, you spoiled brats."

Echo Valley 2-6809

Perhaps this one was posted in one of the other threads, but:

And then you take the lid off to find this abomination

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on July 14, 2021, 06:12:44 AM

Do they have signs on the toilet saying "wee wee, piss piss?"

idunnosomename

Quote from: Echo Valley 2-6809 on July 14, 2021, 02:34:06 PM
And then you take the lid off to find this abomination

the consistent use of pentagrams is an interesting choice. although only the one at the top is inverted.

Quote from: Echo Valley 2-6809 on July 14, 2021, 02:34:06 PM

"We didn't put enough fruit in this yogurt. Please buy some raspberries to make our bland slop edible."

non capisco

Emily Clark sucks off unicorns, pass it on.

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on July 14, 2021, 02:54:24 PM
"We didn't put enough fruit in this yogurt. Please buy some raspberries to make our bland slop edible."

Sorry, infantilisation thread, innit.

"Ooopsie! We didn't put enough fruitywoots in this yoggy-yog-yog. Pweeeease buy some raspy-rasp-rasps to make our bland slop ediboobilible."

Quote from: non capisco on July 14, 2021, 02:55:29 PM

Saw her do that in Game of Thrones.

Quote from: non capisco on July 14, 2021, 02:55:29 PM

Dead unicorns.
She's a schlong gobbling zoophilic necrophile.
Sorry, she's an icky wicky wowwypop sooking beastyweasty neckyphoophoo.

Looks like a school bully defaced a giant eraser.

Fambo Number Mive

Imagine how many towels that woman needs if she can only use half a towel per body part.

JesusAndYourBush

Is that an American towel or a British one?

Sebastian Cobb

If she washed herself properly she'd have nothing to worry about.

Beagle 2

Can you get one that says penis/balls?

paruses

Quote from: Beagle 2 on July 14, 2021, 08:28:15 PM

So without the Face part? Are you that prescriptive?

idunnosomename

Quote from: Beagle 2 on July 14, 2021, 08:28:15 PM
probably would buy that tbh

pigamus

TOP ENDA

——————-

PUDENDA

Mr Banlon

Quote from: Pancake on July 14, 2021, 04:42:51 PM

She got up in the night to use the loo, and found her son's friend sat on the toilet huffing the pink end of the towel and wanking like a chimp.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Mr Banlon on July 15, 2021, 02:17:00 AM
She got up in the night to use the loo, and found her son's friend husband sat on the toilet huffing the pink end of the towel and wanking like a chimp.

Echo Valley 2-6809

Have you got a match towel?

Yeah, my arse, my face.

Quote from: Mr Banlon on July 15, 2021, 02:17:00 AM
She got up in the night to use the loo, and found her son's friend sat on the toilet huffing the pink end of the towel and wanking like a chimp fucking legend.

zomgmouse

Towel split into four parts: my neck, my back, my pussy and my crack. The rest of your body, puzzlingly, stays wet.

jobotic

jobotic

And this lid is gay!!!

imitationleather

Quote from: paruses on July 15, 2021, 10:54:28 AM
ENTRANCE

EXIT

COCK GOES IN

SHIT COMES OUT

But which end is for which bodypart? It'd be like when they have really elaborate signs on loos and it's impossible to tell what they mean.

This post could be viewed as a bit sexist and I should've posted it from an alt account, sorry.

Imagine a man is posing with the towel and it's fine.

Kankurette

Tonstant weader fwowed up.

Is it me or is there a lot of this sort of thing going on with vegan/health food brands? I like Oatly Barista but I could do without the wackaging.