Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:00:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Infantilisation

Started by Phoenix Lazarus, July 14, 2021, 06:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kankurette

Quote from: AngryGazelle on August 02, 2021, 05:09:16 PM
Not my place to try and convert you anyway, as I don't even know you.

Just keep in mind that anyone trying to convert you through tactics such as guilt tripping, is probably doing so because they feel as passionate about animal rights, as I would assume you do about something like racism.

I understand that eating meat is the norm, therefore it is not seen by most people as something that is wrong. That does not make it right though, just socially acceptable.
Yes, I am passionate about racism but I've found out from experience that preaching at people and guilt tripping them just makes them angrier. Or they laugh at me and tell me to fuck off. I know being vegan isn't the same as supporting Liverpool or Christianity, I just mention those two things because they're things that have been rammed down my throat with the intention of trying to change my mind, and all it does is make me dig my heels in. Please allow me to make up my own mind.

PS I don't eat meat. Haven't done since 2004 and I don't miss it.

Shaun Ryder

Quote from: Hobo With A Shit Pun on July 24, 2021, 03:39:48 PM
"Hitler was vegetarian"
say cliched cunt contrarians

It's hardly contrarian to mention Hitler's famous vegetarianism- he was famous for it!

zomgmouse

are animals allowed to eat other animals or is that different and if so why (not trying to be provocative)

chveik

AngryGazelle

Quote from: chveik on August 03, 2021, 01:00:58 AM
yeah i bet

Animals are allowed to eat each other, yes. The two main reasons being that some must do so to survive and animals can't really be hald morally accountable for their actions :)

Chedney Honks

Quote from: Chedney Honks on July 23, 2021, 09:14:09 AM
Not being obtuse but are work animals like horses and oxen frowned upon?

Curious that this never got a response.

As we well know, vegans love all manner of pulses and legumes but are many of them out there harvesting the stuff?

No, let's leave the hard graft to horses/cows because 'they like helping out'.

chveik

well it's a form of exploitation so yeah

hard to see the point of this kind of "gotcha" though. it's so tedious and predictable

Chedney Honks

To be honest, I didn't even know if horses harvest beans and so on. I was trying to be ridiculous.

I'm mocking the gotcha mentality. Aaahhh, I've found this one chink in your armour hahaha so now every other point you're making is invalid.

I literally hate those people.

I'm not vegan by the way, I don't care at all what anyone else eats. I just hate those people.

chveik

ah fair enough, i should've realized that!

idunnosomename

Another hero of the mung bean harvesting horses gets it in the neck.

touchingcloth

I've just downloaded a HIIT app by the same developers as a (good) yoga app I use, and here are some of the fucking options the fucking infant fuck of a fucking thing gave me