Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 11:38:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

#craftywank vs Penis Balls

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, July 14, 2021, 08:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Right wing grifter Darren Grimes has been on the receiving end of a possibly scurrilous rumour regarding his furtive adolescent masturbation activities in a classroom.

https://twitter.com/hepcatsector/status/1414536677595488259?s=19

His nickname craftywank has started trending.

Darren Grimes then contacts the twitter user by PM threatening legal action, which is amusingly stonewalled:

https://twitter.com/hepcatsector/status/1414585065066139652?s=19

Nice to know that these cunts do actually have shame.

steve98

"Grimes" by name, grotty by nature... Grotty Grimes.

If you're of a mind to write a limerick but don't know who or what to write a limerick about, can I suggest Grimes wanking? It practically writes itself.

Jerzy Bondov

That's put a spring in my step today

Cuellar

Those DMs are probably fake, right

PlanktonSideburns

It's like a powerful wizard has put a powerful spell on this horrible little Internet boy

Wanke vs wizar

TrenterPercenter

buttgammon

Quote from: steve98 on July 14, 2021, 09:02:38 AM
"Grimes" by name, grotty by nature... Grotty Grimes.

If you're of a mind to write a limerick but don't know who or what to write a limerick about, can I suggest Grimes wanking? It practically writes itself.

There once was a wanker called Grimes,
Who accused Penis Balls of some crimes,
He complained on Twitter,
His retorts were shitter,
He was too busy wanking to try.

bgmnts

Quite impressed craftywank started trending.

buttgammon

There was actually a lad who did something similar in my school (the one who boasted about how quickly he could ejaculate, which I'm sure is a handy skill for adult life). I think he's in the RAF now.

"You've got a bogey on your tail."

"Nah, that's just dried spunk."

Rainbow Moses

Like with Lawrence, this is just people celebrating school bullying (or at least the idea of school bullying, if it turns out to be fake).

Almost as if that contributed to them becoming bitter wankers with little empathy in the first place.

Butchers Blind

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Rainbow Moses on July 14, 2021, 10:48:12 AM
Like with Lawrence, this is just people cheering on school bullying (or at least the idea of school bullying, if it turns out to be fake).

Almost as if that contributed to them becoming bitter wankers with little empathy in the first place.

This concerns adults now, though. Grimes is an outrider for anti-woke, anti-snowflake agenda pushing. His legacy so far on earth has been more damaging than a reminder, true or otherwise, about his schoolday masturbation attempts.

It seems like it was pitched perfectly to produce the reaction it got, demonstrating that Grimes has touchy subjects (his penis for example) just like those who he callously abuses and disregards who have undergone far worse, and is capable of the same sense of humour failure he accuses others of.

So it has sought to expose and has exposed a hypocrisy, it wasn't a contextless act of schoolyard-like bullying.

Pijlstaart

Think it is wrong to playground-bully a healthful young man for becoming overcome with English Pluck and exhibiting his vim in a public setting, it's entirely natural, it keeps the boy happy, the heart well and incontinence at the door. It is good for Britain. The brainboxes now know if a boy is without nourishment his puberty will be quick and vulgar, he will have sunken eyes and shy from the light, he will eschew collared shirts and get smart with mother. It is easy to point and shriek like a girl whenever boyhood zeal comes to town and let your hamstrings wither away, with that spirit we'd never have won the war, shoulders back, stiff upper lip and maintain eye contact.

Buelligan

I'm a woman, I don't feel at all touchy about my penis but I can understand, I do understand, that many men do.  They're trained to, have it fucking drummed into them from the off.  I also believe that most men wank or have wanked, pretty normal isn't it?  There are far more than ninety-nine reasons to hate Grimes and to laugh at him but this ain't one.

Mr Trumpet

Not in a fucking classroom though, that's desperate stuff

Buelligan

If he wasn't the teacher, I'm assuming, by virtue of the classroom setting, if it happened at all, it happened when he was a child.

king_tubby

Rainbow Moses

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 14, 2021, 10:55:17 AM
This concerns adults now, though. Grimes is an outrider for anti-woke, anti-snowflake agenda pushing. His legacy so far on earth has been more damaging than a reminder, true or otherwise, about his schoolday masturbation attempts.

It seems like it was pitched perfectly to produce the reaction it got, demonstrating that Grimes has touchy subjects (his penis for example) just like those who he callously abuses and disregards who have undergone far worse, and is capable of the same sense of humour failure he accuses others of.

So it has sought to expose and has exposed a hypocrisy, it wasn't a contextless act of schoolyard-like bullying.

I suspect he was bullied for more than masturbating and shitting on a toilet. I wouldn't be surprised if he was singled out for being gay, or 'effeminate' if he hadn't come out already, including by the likes of wurrance, who thinks he gets a free pass because he's since learnt about left-wing politics and knows how to use the right phrases.

In isolation, it is pretty funny that he's getting some form of comeuppance, but I can't get any joy out of bullying, sorry. Again, maybe he wouldn't be callously abusing people if people weren't callously abusing him growing up, an idea I didn't think was all that controversial but only seems to be so when the victims later become right-wing grifters (gets less pushback when they later become serial killers, oddly).

This is not to say that Grimes isn't responsible for his actions as an adult - which, I agree, are far more damaging in the grand scheme of things - but doesn't mean we have to celebrate the abuse that probably contributed a lot to his current mental state.

Echo Valley 2-6809

Quote from: Pijlstaart on July 14, 2021, 10:59:20 AM
he will eschew collared shirts and get smart with mother.
Lovely stuff.

Yeah, it's nonsense either way - either untrue or just something an idiot randy boy will do in the classroom at worst. (I knew a lad who went down in History hahahahahah)

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Buelligan on July 14, 2021, 11:01:00 AM
I'm a woman, I don't feel at all touchy about my penis but I can understand, I do understand, that many men do.  They're trained to, have it fucking drummed into them from the off.  I also believe that most men wank or have wanked, pretty normal isn't it?  There are far more than ninety-nine reasons to hate Grimes and to laugh at him but this ain't one.
If it makes him less willing to flap his poisonous trap then it absolutely is one.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Rainbow Moses on July 14, 2021, 11:26:37 AM
I suspect he was bullied for more than masturbating and shitting on a toilet. I wouldn't be surprised if he was singled out for being gay, or 'effeminate' if he hadn't come out already, including by the likes of wurrance, who thinks he gets a free pass because he's since learnt about left-wing politics and knows how to use the right phrases.

In isolation, it is pretty funny that he's getting some form of comeuppance, but I can't get any joy out of bullying, sorry.

"i can't enjoy this because of scenarios I have invented in my head"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Buelligan on July 14, 2021, 11:01:00 AM

I'm not laughing at his child self masturbating in a classroom (though not unfunny, it isn't really the focus) but because his reaction to it being brought up exposes what a hypocrite he is, and the PMs, if real, momentarily offer a glimpse into the raw terror and childlike mentality that still rules him

Buelligan

Quote from: Jumblegraws on July 14, 2021, 11:32:27 AM
If it makes him less willing to flap his poisonous trap then it absolutely is one.

No, it absolutely isn't.  The reason (IMO) for believing in any kind of good is to see good be done, see it roll down like a fountain from the hills, for everyone.  You don't get there by adopting the existing social control system.  The whole thing of this penis-shame-bullying is horrific.  Really is.

Sebastian Cobb

He's a perpetual victim.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes imo.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Cuellar on July 14, 2021, 09:27:06 AM
Those DMs are probably fake, right
thought entered my head, but actually he breaks the delivery of "You want my name?" / "My name is Penis Balls." so im inclined to say theyre real

Rainbow Moses

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 14, 2021, 11:35:56 AM
"i can't enjoy this because of reasons I have made up in my head"

Uh, no, they're suspicions I hold based on my own experience of being bullied and how other teenagers tend of behave at that age, so I just thought I'd mention them in relation what Shoulders said (without making them the reasons for not enjoying the original post).

When I said "I can't get any joy out of bullying" I was referring to the actual bullying incidents people are guffawing over in the Twitter post. I can tell the difference, even if it's convenient for you to assume that I can't.

Sebastian Cobb

I mean, they still are suspicions, and entirely speculative though aren't they?

Butchers Blind

He should own it - "Yeah, I had a wank in a classroom when I was a young teen, so what? Children of that age should be free to express themselves...", that sort of thing.

Everyone please stop bullying the poor fascist.