Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:54:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

#craftywank vs Penis Balls

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, July 14, 2021, 08:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

folks folks folks

you're all overthinking this

he (allegedly) had a wank during class

something he chose to do, not something he couldn't help

he's an adult now and he's being mocked for it now

if he was a random thirteen year old and his mates were mocking him for it on social media that would be wrong of them

if it was Prince George who was caught having a craftywank in about five years' time and the tabloids, or even leftie Twitter, decided to make a whole thing of it, that would be disgusting and everyone should be ashamed of themselves

but it isn't it's Darren Grimes a grown-up man who earlier this month tweeted at Marcus Rashford to stick to penalties instead of trying to draw attention to hungry children

so fuck him and his feelings

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on July 16, 2021, 08:51:19 PM
folks folks folks

you're all overthinking this

he (allegedly) had a wank during class

something he chose to do, not something he couldn't help

he's an adult now and he's being mocked for it now

if he was a random thirteen year old and his mates were mocking him for it on social media that would be wrong of them

if it was Prince George who was caught having a craftywank in about five years' time and the tabloids, or even leftie Twitter, decided to make a whole thing of it, that would be disgusting and everyone should be ashamed of themselves

but it isn't it's Darren Grimes a grown-up man who earlier this month tweeted at Marcus Rashford to stick to penalties instead of trying to draw attention to hungry children

so fuck him and his feelings

Amen.

idunnosomename

so the cunt got the account suspended and he's still whining. and he turned off replies

https://twitter.com/darrengrimes_/status/1416113296000827400

DrGreggles

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 17, 2021, 12:46:11 AM
so the cunt got the account suspended and he's still whining. and he turned off replies

https://twitter.com/darrengrimes_/status/1416113296000827400

The other account has been deleted/disabled by the user, rather than suspended.
Almost as if it was 'job done'.

idunnosomename

not sure you can ever tell with twitter why an account's gone. like with andrew lawrence. they're hardly transparent on their processes

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: DrGreggles on July 17, 2021, 12:57:58 AM
The other account has been deleted/disabled by the user, rather than suspended.
Almost as if it was 'job done'.

Thought it odd that Twitter dealt with a pile on that quickly, all right.

DrGreggles

It says it's suspended if it's been done by Twitter, as it gives the option to remove 'offensive' tweets first.
Spoiler alert
Hi Graeme!
[close]

Pink Gregory

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

madhair60

I feel like this is all just a waste of time when it could be spread around that he's a nonce and that's it, he's over

dr beat

W*****g in the classroom is probably my favourite Paul Nicholas song.  Caused quite a stir on Cheggers Plays Pop IIRC.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I prefer Toploader's song of the same title.

idunnosomename

Think you'll find that's a King Harvest cover

Barry Admin

Quote from: GrimeyThe account that posted fake messages that purport to be made by me has been removed by Twitter. I wonder if I'll receive apologies by the Left for bullying pile-on that ensued from it? They say they care about tackling 'fake news', so why share clear examples of it? Hypocrites.

So "my name is Penis Balls" worked really well, and caused Grimes to make an extremely hypocritcal accusation of hypocrisy, in a locked-to-comments post, all while denying someone their Freeze Peach because he couldn't take a fucking joke.

Hopefully he'll vanish along with GB News now.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Maybe after all this, he is the real winner and CLEVER MAN.

No, he isn't.

Sebastian Cobb

People really do forget that although the left aligned with Corbyn, they did not wholesale subscribe to all of his tenets.

katzenjammer

idunnosomename

cancelled? for having a wank? a succulent crafty wank?

Captain Z

Please take the penis balls out.