Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,305
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:01:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Bolsonaro has the hiccups (dead soon?)

Started by Petey Pate, July 14, 2021, 09:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petey Pate

He's survived Covid 19 multiple times, but Brazilian president and all round evil piece of shit Bolsonaro has been hiccupping non stop for 10 days, to the point where he may have emergency surgery.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/14/bolsonaro-brazil-hospital-hiccups

Can't say I'd be particularly sad when this man dies.

ZoyzaSorris

Has to be one of the very worst people alive, that fella

JamesTC

Has he tried drinking a glass of water upside down?

imitationleather

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: imitationleather on July 14, 2021, 10:22:40 PM
Best cure for hiccups is to have a fright.

Show him this from today's news: https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/jul/14/amazon-rainforest-now-emitting-more-co2-than-it-absorbs
He doesn't give a shit, he'd happily burn the whole fucking thing to the ground and fill it up with methane-belching cattle.

touchingcloth

Mr Banlon

"A photograph of a topless Bolsonaro lying on a hospital bed, with a man who appeared to be priest touching his right shoulder."
Always sexy AF them Brazilians.

Jittlebags

He's got 67 years 346 days to go to get the world record. I think he's left it a bit late if I'm honest.

jobotic

Maybe it's a previously unknown consequence of long covid.

Hope Johnson dies from a whistling nose.

pigamus

I know it could possibly be serious, but in my opinion it will be just a brief bump in the road for him in the grand scheme of things. Sort of like, a troublesome but non-permanent inconvenience. A temporary thing that he'll then get over. A passing annoyance that will be exasperating but will then pass. A non-catastrophic problem that can be dealt with and then gotten around. An issue that's non-trivial, sure, but is ultimately surmountable. A trial, but not to the extent that it becomes terminal. A brief pause or interregnum, if you understand what I mean.

Enzo

maybe they could try stabbing him again.

flotemysost

Quote from: Mr Banlon on July 14, 2021, 11:21:46 PM
"A photograph of a topless Bolsonaro lying on a hospital bed, with a man who appeared to be priest touching his right shoulder."
Always sexy AF them Brazilians.

BolsonPHWOAAARRo more like!!

Was speaking to some Brazilian friends about him last year and they said the most terrifying thing is the fawning cult-like reverence he inspires in so many otherwise seemingly rational, forward-thinking types - the Trump worship in the US doesn't even touch the same level apparently, their love for him is a complete and utter blind spot, even as people died in their droves of course. Felt a bit guilty for complaining about Boris after that (to them, not in general).

Quote from: pigamus on July 14, 2021, 11:34:34 PM
I know it could possibly be serious, but in my opinion it will be just a brief bump in the road for him in the grand scheme of things. Sort of like, a troublesome but non-permanent inconvenience. A temporary thing that he'll then get over. A passing annoyance that will be exasperating but will then pass. A non-catastrophic problem that can be dealt with and then gotten around. An issue that's non-trivial, sure, but is ultimately surmountable. A trial, but not to the extent that it becomes terminal. A brief pause or interregnum, if you understand what I mean.

A quantum of soluços.

thenoise

Catalogue of ills

For such a notoriously macho fuckprick, it's an hilariously effete reason for a hospital admission. "But doctor, I [hic] have had the [hic] hiccoughs for [hic] ten days. And I [hic] got an owie on my pinky [hic]." Get dead, stain.

Harvey Milk

Those who believe him when he says the data on deforestation are "lies" (a claim he's made numerous times)... to what end do they believe the supposed enemies of the people (which apparently includes people in his own government) are feeding this 'fake news' to the media? Do his supporters have the same fear of 'Reds under the bed' as Trump's supporters? I'm baffled as to what they, and Bolsonaro, think is driving this unfavourable reaction except a desire to preserve the rainforest. What status anxiety is burning it to the ground addressing?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

After reading about the Amazon (the rainforest but let's include the company in this) and some palm oil company losing their FSC status, then the UK's own sewage dumping scandal it made me think that macro scale pollution should be a crime with a penalty on par with murder for those responsible.

Harvey Milk

We just have to allow that some people still operate on "I'm 12 and you can't tell me what to do, mom!" even when they're leaders of state and industry.

Mr Trumpet

I have quite a few Brazilian friends, all in their 30s and 40s. They despise Bolsonaro, but their elderly parents mostly love him.

idunnosomename

Lmao hes got a bowel obstruction.

Hopefully he'll die soon vomiting up faeces.
Yaaaaaaaaaay

Shoulders?-Stomach!

imitationleather

Oh so you find an old man hiccuping non-stop while all backed up with shit funny, do you?

touchingcloth

Dex Sawash

Quote from: imitationleather on July 15, 2021, 10:50:08 AM
Oh so you find an old man hiccuping non-stop while all backed up with shit funny, do you?

No wonder we only have a handful of right wing strongmen posting here

imitationleather

Quote from: Dex Sawash on July 15, 2021, 11:27:57 AM
No wonder we only have a handful of right wing strongmen posting here

They all migrated to Twitter.

touchingcloth

steve98

Quote from: imitationleather on July 15, 2021, 10:50:08 AM

Imagine being a waiter doing the Heimlich maneuver on Bolsonaro, not realizing he's all "backed up with shit"? What sound would be emitted as the high-pressure shit gushed forth?

buttgammon

Loads of Brazilians - many of who are LGBTQ - live here, so I'm looking forward to some parties if the backlog doesn't clear.

idunnosomename

why not celebrate this happy occasion with the catchy Carcass classic, "Vomited Anal Tract"

Ferris

If anyone uses the phrase "abundance of caution" we can agree he's a goner.