Author Topic: Labour Party: Kieth Stalin: The Gammon Panderer (and Blackpool Cock)  (Read 88721 times)

Fambo Number Mive

• Golden Member
  • MAKE ROOM FOR THE MUSHROOMS
Re: Labour Party: Kieth Stalin: The Gammon Panderer (and Blackpool Cock)
« Reply #2100 on: September 17, 2021, 04:46:34 PM »
...Well-placed sources told The Voice that Battersea MP Marsha de Cordova, who resigned as the party’s shadow equalities minister earlier this week, had grown increasingly frustrated with senior advisers to the party leader.
Friends say Starmer’s inner cabal sidelined her efforts to develop plans for a new law to tackle racial injustice.

De Cordova is the second black woman to step down as Labour’s shadow equalities minister after Dawn Butler’s resignation following Starmer’s election as leader last year.

Associates of the Battersea MP claim that the party failed to put her on a single ‘media round’ during 17 months in the job, and that she was offered just five minutes speaking time at Labour’s annual conference, which takes place next week...

The revelations come amid growing pressure for the release of a report into alleged racism of party officials against Butler and fellow MPs Diane Abbott and Clive Lewis.

A member of the party’s ruling National Executive Committee (NEC) said that a coalition of leftwing and centre-left members would be pushing for the Forde Inquiry report to be published at their meeting on Friday...

https://www.voice-online.co.uk/news/2021/09/16/labour-nothing-to-say-on-racial-justice/

« Reply #2101 on: September 17, 2021, 05:22:45 PM »
Oliver Cum on trot-smashing duty by talking complete fucking bollocks again

https://twitter.com/OliverKamm/status/1438607120488968194

Bernice

• a turkey is a bad person (he/him)
« Reply #2102 on: September 17, 2021, 05:31:41 PM »
Ah who cares. Idiot cunt says idiot cunt thing, is idiot cunt.

« Reply #2103 on: September 17, 2021, 05:32:27 PM »
Oliver Cum on trot-smashing duty by talking complete fucking bollocks again

https://twitter.com/OliverKamm/status/1438607120488968194

Going by his logic. Stalin bought peace to Central and Eastern Europe.

Sebastian Cobb

• bad opinion haver
« Reply #2104 on: September 17, 2021, 07:02:23 PM »
It took me a lot of resolve to send this to Akehurst rather than just calling a cunt or something.

I'm too old to know what Young Labour get up to, but whenever they end up in my timeline they seem professional, courteous and sound to a level in which, well... You absolutely do not.

king_tubby

• I'm on smoko, so leave me alone
« Reply #2105 on: September 17, 2021, 07:40:28 PM »
https://twitter.com/KateOsborneMP/status/1438926394701094913

Statement from Kate Osborne regarding unfounded allegations of breaching party rules.

Consignia

• Deviant
  • Silver Member
  • 호랑이가 피자를 요리합니다
« Reply #2106 on: September 17, 2021, 08:08:36 PM »

Statement from Kate Osborne regarding unfounded allegations of breaching party rules.

I was told I could not discuss the matter with anyone - except the Samaritans

"We know you may be feeling suicidal about what we are doing to you."

Buelligan

• STOP being afraid
« Reply #2107 on: September 17, 2021, 08:35:14 PM »
Jesus christ, these people are monsters.  That Samaritans thing is so foul, it's just unbelievable.  Who could ever vote for these cunts?

Blumf

• Not long now
    • IGNORE ME!!!
« Reply #2108 on: September 17, 2021, 08:37:19 PM »
How legal is that demand not to discuss the matter? Wouldn't it fall foul of something like Unfair Contract Terms Act?

Buelligan

• STOP being afraid
« Reply #2109 on: September 17, 2021, 09:29:49 PM »
According to Aaron Bastani on Tysky tonight, the reason Osborne was being investigated was that she said Solidarity to RLB when she was suspended.

ETA  sorry, not suspended - when RLB was forced to resign.

https://youtu.be/4qw7y16RDGQ?t=3564
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 09:56:31 PM by Buelligan »

Sebastian Cobb

• bad opinion haver
« Reply #2110 on: September 17, 2021, 10:16:04 PM »
lol they're so incompetent they're literally just splashing it around a reporter whose only job is to objectively report on them
https://twitter.com/siennamarla/status/1438959100096880641

« Reply #2111 on: September 17, 2021, 10:53:55 PM »
Ah who cares. Idiot cunt says idiot cunt thing, is idiot cunt.
i see where you're coming from (and I often think this with twitter links), but Kamm is a Murdoch lackey and he's going in hard trying to attack the labour young left on his social. it's bizarrely open and brazen if anything

« Reply #2112 on: September 17, 2021, 11:51:51 PM »

Pink Gregory

• a perfect eggy
« Reply #2113 on: September 18, 2021, 05:31:26 AM »
They look starstruck, that's adorable.

« Reply #2114 on: September 18, 2021, 10:03:27 AM »

Sounds very similar to Jess Barnard's, even if they're claiming administrative errors it seems pretty clear they had a list of people they were explicitly trying to build cases on, and, if we're to believe their excuse, this list was accessible to short term contractors who had the power to send out official emails on the matter.

« Reply #2115 on: September 18, 2021, 10:55:15 AM »
Im glad i quit the labour party because otherwise the Akehurst bald stasi wouldve had me turfed out

Johnny Yesno

• Perfume of a critic's burning flesh
« Reply #2116 on: September 18, 2021, 01:45:16 PM »
Im glad i quit the labour party because otherwise the Akehurst bald stasi wouldve had me terfed out

ftfy

« Reply #2118 on: September 18, 2021, 11:36:10 PM »
The analysis was drawn up by Opinium’s Chris Curtis for the Progressive Britain group, which sits on the right of the Labour party.

The right of the Labour Party draws up a report written by the right of the Labour Party, to tell the right of the Labour Party to do what they were going to do anyway. A spokesman from the Labour Party right commented simply: "We're alright!"

« Reply #2119 on: September 19, 2021, 08:49:18 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/sep/18/starmer-win-soft-tory-conservative-voters-labour-election-success

At last, a full admission. We are Tories.

Two in five voters who did not vote Labour at the last election are currently open to doing so in the future.

Fine, but alongside that you've surely got to take into consideration the number of voters who did vote Labour at the last election but are thinking of sacking them off at the next one.

Fambo Number Mive

• Golden Member
  • MAKE ROOM FOR THE MUSHROOMS
« Reply #2120 on: September 19, 2021, 08:53:57 AM »
Labour could also look at the 23% or so of people who didn't vote at all in the last election and figure out what would motivate them to vote Labour rather than trying to attract "soft" Tory voters. Perhaps campaigning for voting to take place over two days, one of which would be a weekend, to make it easier for people to vote, would also help. How many people come home after a long day's work and are too tired to go to the polls?

« Reply #2121 on: September 19, 2021, 08:59:03 AM »
I'd be looking first at trying to get back the people who voted Labour in 2017 but not 2019, but I think they've decided those aren't the sort of voters they want.

Buelligan

• STOP being afraid
« Reply #2122 on: September 19, 2021, 09:03:32 AM »
Well they're not, are they?  Those sorts of voters (especially the ones who expect a say in what the Party stands for) are mainly against war, they're mainly pro-Palestine, a lot of them oppose privatisation of public goods, many of them hope for the nationalisation of things like the railways, water and so on, they don't want capitalism and weapons sales to dominate everything, they'd like to prioritise saving our planet, living in peace with each other and caring for those in need.  Those kinds of voters are anathema to everyone currently in power.

Those sorts of people need stopping, their voices need muting, their choices must be prevented as a priority.  We all know it's exactly comme ça.

« Reply #2123 on: September 19, 2021, 10:23:09 AM »
Yes they don't care about winning elections, its about destroying the Labour Party so that all that's left is a right wing social club and gravy train for your Akehursts Duffields and Evans.

« Reply #2124 on: September 19, 2021, 11:09:57 AM »
Fucking hell

Those quotes of hers are so incredibly bad faith. She is massively arrogant and stubborn and here she is throwing a tizzy in the Tory press to vindicate her dim-witted bigotry. Is Sir Kram Carpark just going to keep ignoring this and hope it goes away, or is he going to go full TERF to win back the red wall like that cunt Embery wants him to

« Reply #2125 on: September 19, 2021, 11:15:21 AM »
Needless to say Phillips has given her her full public support and Nandy has said that Duffield is the victim of the worst sort of crime.

Fuck. The. Labour. Party.

king_tubby

• I'm on smoko, so leave me alone
« Reply #2126 on: September 19, 2021, 11:26:17 AM »
Nandy has said that Duffield is the victim of the worst sort of crime.

Fuck. The. Labour. Party.

Worse than a Labour MP getting murdered by a far right extremist?

Buelligan

• STOP being afraid
« Reply #2127 on: September 19, 2021, 11:30:34 AM »
Worse even than Jextaby Crobbins RAGING and being a massive racist.

(Don't be silly.  Ed.)

pancreas

• The islets of Langerhans are the very best islets
« Reply #2128 on: September 19, 2021, 11:42:33 AM »
Blair would not have put up with Duffield's shit.

« Reply #2129 on: September 19, 2021, 11:51:10 AM »
Worse than using your position of privilege to deny the right to existence of a minority group of people? Hell yeah

Tags: