Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 06:00:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

More allegations from Cummings

Started by Fambo Number Mive, July 19, 2021, 10:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Is this connected to people being annoyed about vaccine passports and so using Cummings to damage Johnson?

QuoteThe prime minister had "parts of the media and Tory party screaming" not to increase restrictions and "always referred" to the Daily Telegraph, for which he had previously written a column, as "my real boss", Mr Cummings said.

I can believe that. The Telegraph's attitude throughout the pandemic has been vile, in particular it's anti-scientist cartoons.

QuoteIn a WhatsApp message sent on 15 October, shared with the BBC, Mr Johnson appears to have described himself as "slightly rocked by some of the data on Covid fatalities".

The "median age" for those dying was between 81 and 82 for men and 85 for women, the prime minister allegedly wrote, adding: "That is above life expectancy. So get Covid and Live longer.

"Hardly anyone under 60 goes into hospital... and of those virtually all survive. And I no longer buy all this NHS overwhelmed stuff. Folks I think we may need to recalibrate... There are max 3m in this country aged over 80

Can believe this as well. Absolute cunt of a man.

QuoteIn a wide-ranging interview, Mr Cummings also said that, near the start of the pandemic last year, Mr Johnson had wanted to keep his weekly face-to-face meetings with the Queen going - but he had to warn his boss that she might die if she caught coronavirus.

The interview is on BBC 2 tomorrow at 7pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57854811

bgmnts

I'm supposed to believe the Telegraph would run propaganda for the Tories!? Get real!

Fambo Number Mive

People on Mu ms net thought he had taken some coke before doing the briefing yesterday.

Quote@BrexitBin
In case you missed it ...
Boris Johnson was writing about eugenics and 'population control' as early as 2007. These comments now put a sinister new slant on his eagerness to experiment with the UK public and the Delta variant

jobotic

A view shared by some here.

I notice he didn't decide to not live until he was in his mid-eighties

bgmnts

Is a Tory perfect world basically a world where there are about a few thousand people in it, with all the resources that aren't really put to use, just hoarded, with robots doing all the work and all the poor people dead?

That's the end game for these cunts innit?

EOLAN

Of course Boris in his own personal and private life has shown great care to curb this impending calamity of population growth.

chveik

can't this cunt just write a book instead of drip feeding like that?

Attila

Quote from: chveik on July 20, 2021, 03:56:44 PM
can't this cunt just write a book instead of drip feeding like that?

A book would drop everything all at once, and quickly become yesterday's news.

Dribbling it out like Scheherazade keeps him in the public eye/news for a much longer time.

Buelligan

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 20, 2021, 11:59:16 AM
Quote@BrexitBin
In case you missed it ...
Boris Johnson was writing about eugenics and 'population control' as early as 2007. These comments now put a sinister new slant on his eagerness to experiment with the UK public and the Delta variant

Johnson's produced at least two more children since writing that, to add the four others admitted.  The man just shits out words that mean nothing.  This is long established, we don't need a cunt like Cummings to help us understand.  His words are lies, he's a faithless, shiftless, self-obsessed, damaged and damaging predator.  We all know this.

Blumf

Quote from: Buelligan on July 20, 2021, 04:23:21 PM
His words are lies, he's a faithless, shiftless, self-obsessed, damaged and damaging predator.  We all know this.

Sorry, are you talking about Cummings or Boris here?

Buelligan

Heheh.  I knew it was unclear but was content because it's very clear they both are. 

jobotic

Quote from: bgmnts on July 20, 2021, 01:45:27 PM
Is a Tory perfect world basically a world where there are about a few thousand people in it, with all the resources that aren't really put to use, just hoarded, with robots doing all the work and all the poor people dead?

Nah, you've got to have some of the lower orders left to fawn over you and soak up your derision. Power's not power unless you're abusing someone with it.

Endicott

Exactly. Bgmnts idea would take all the fun out of it.

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteDominic Cummings has revealed he discussed ousting Boris Johnson within days of the Conservatives winning the December 2019 election by a landslide.

The PM's former chief adviser told the BBC it seemed that, by mid-January 2020, Mr Johnson did not "have a plan".

I find this a rather surprising comment - surely Cummings would have tried to find out before the 2020 election if Johnson had a plan? And if he felt this in mid-January 2020, why not resign then? Or speak out and say the emperor had no clothes, morals, brains or intelligence.

BlodwynPig

I've had the pleasure to meet him, virtually and he came across as a very humble and pleasant man.

Paul Calf

Yeah, but you know he's a shithead plotting the downfall of democracy.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 20, 2021, 08:13:45 PM
Yeah, but you know he's a shithead plotting the downfall of democracy.

Not so sure now. He and his deputy even told me to "drop us an email", which I never did. Could be supping cocktails on his lawn now if I had.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on July 20, 2021, 08:07:04 PM
He comes across as a very odd man.

He has the unsettling demeanour of a serial killer. A mediocre person with delusions of grandeur and zero empathy.

jobotic

Isn't he supposed to have said "it's just a load of old useless old mouths dying - fuck em. Where's Gove with that coke?" or something like that?

Paul Calf

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on July 20, 2021, 08:28:28 PM
He has the unsettling demeanour of a serial killer. A mediocre person with delusions of grandeur and zero empathy.

John Christie to Hancock's Timothy Evans.

Zetetic

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 20, 2021, 08:16:52 PM
Not so sure now. He and his deputy even told me to "drop us an email", which I never did. Could be supping cocktails on his lawn now if I had.
Does the accelerationist pipeline carry wastewater?

mobias

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 20, 2021, 08:11:48 PM
I've had the pleasure to meet him, virtually and he came across as a very humble and pleasant man.

I'm sure he probably is, to those he respects and has some use for. Pretty much every profile piece I've read on him paints exactly the same picture and lots of stories cross corroborate the same patterns of behaviour. At best he just sounds like a very loose cannon who's well up for just blowing everything to pieces to see where everything then lands at the end of it all.

These days he's clearly building his brand and it'll come as no surprise that he clearly enormously enjoys his notoriety. It does come across now that he's desperately trying to stay part of the story and stay some what relevant. Though to what I don't know. Basically what does he do next? He seems confined to just ranting in his little corner of Twitter.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Zetetic on July 20, 2021, 08:46:53 PM
Does the accelerationist pipeline carry wastewater?

He basically greenlit the programme

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: bgmnts on July 20, 2021, 01:45:27 PM

Who do they think is going to fix the robots?

Cummings?

Fucking GOVE?!

bgmnts

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 20, 2021, 09:24:03 PM
Who do they think is going to fix the robots?

Cummings?

Fucking GOVE?!

More robots.

Buelligan

These men are not serial killers, Donny, they are robots.

Zetetic

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 20, 2021, 09:16:40 PM
He basically greenlit the programme
And it does fit very clearly with the sort of things he claims to value and champion.

(No snarkiness in this post, nor any attempt to diminish your work in any way. It's not as though all of his impulses, in isolation, are repulsive.)

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on July 20, 2021, 08:28:28 PM

Yup, exactly.  He seems to rate himself as the architect of Brexit.