Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,549,371
  • Total Topics: 106,172
  • Online Today: 659
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 04:50:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

More allegations from Cummings

Started by Fambo Number Mive, July 19, 2021, 10:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Zetetic on July 20, 2021, 09:52:02 PM
And it does fit very clearly with the sort of things he claims to value and champion.

(No snarkiness in this post, nor any attempt to diminish your work in any way. It's not as though all of his impulses, in isolation, are repulsive.)

Exactly

Buelligan

Quote from: Zetetic on July 20, 2021, 09:52:02 PM
And it does fit very clearly with the sort of things he claims to value and champion.

(No snarkiness in this post, nor any attempt to diminish your work in any way. It's not as though all of his impulses, in isolation, are repulsive.)

Heheh, after all, Hitler was good with dogs.

Best thing about this image, apart from the lovely dog, is the incredible kitsch rattan swastika. 

I mean, I know there is a thing in design where one takes ghastly, trite even, and pushes it round the circle towards revelatory and startlingly fresh but this chair needs more pushing IMO.

Imagine a set of chairs like this in the beige bungalow conservatories of gammonraum.  What joy.  The DM should do a readers' offer.

Paul Calf

Yeah.

I mean, he did shoot them a few years later, but I'm sure he was cock-a-hoop about them up to that point.

Kankurette

Poor Blondi. She deserved a better owner.

Paul Calf

daf

Quote from: Buelligan on July 21, 2021, 08:01:03 AM
rattan swastika

Think they did a couple of sessions for John Peel in the mid-Eighties