Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:58:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Record breaking migration

Started by bgmnts, July 20, 2021, 01:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57897601

Poor bastards doing this in 30 degree whether as well. Fucking hell.

Seriously though how in the name of fuck do these little boats manage to cross the channel? Isn't it meant to be quite a rough patch of water?

Buelligan

BAE Systems should buy them all a fucking house, they can afford it.

Captain Z

Quote from: bgmnts on July 20, 2021, 01:55:18 PM
Isn't it meant to be quite a rough patch of water?

No, it's flat as a millpond in good weather.

Norton Canes

Can we tell them to stop please, they're going to get the Tories re-elected

Pinball

Post-Brexit Britain a target for migrants. Who knew?

Buelligan

Have you seen where they're coming from?  Mostly from our weapons-testing zones.

Dr Rock

They're seeking asylum and the uk take in far fewer than other countries. Also

Buelligan

I'm really happy to give someone mine.  Maybe I could do a deal with the French government, you give me asylum and I give my nest ledge to a needy person trying to leave France.  One in, one out.  Everyone's happy.

Or people could suggest to that cunt, Johnson, who was worrying in another thread about overpopulation, despite contributing to it enthusiastically, that rather than having more children, they give their notional British child quotas[nb]based on the number of Johnson's own progeny[/nb] to these poor sods.  Solutions can always be found if you look hard enough.

Or just tear down the borders, burn the flags and stop having countries at all.  That could work.