Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:09:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Mistakes that made the final edit

Started by lgpmachine, July 22, 2021, 11:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

franticplanet

Quote from: BeardFaceMan on August 03, 2021, 12:59:18 PM
Will Smith had never acted before, so for the first few episodes of the first season of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air you can see him silently mouthing the other actors dialogue as he is waiting to speak.

Dustin Diamond does this pretty much through the entire run of Saved by the Bell.

Chedney Honks

The Coogan mispronounciations are a deliberate, practised quirk of the character across every incarnation for nearly thirty years.

Amazing that anyone would be determined enough to assert these are genuine mistakes but there are some utter cunts.

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: Chedney Honks on August 04, 2021, 09:08:42 AM
The Coogan mispronounciations are a deliberate, practised quirk of the character across every incarnation for nearly thirty years.

Amazing that anyone would be determined enough to assert these are genuine mistakes but there are some utter cunts.

Apart from "brig break", that was never deliberate surely.

Tony Yeboah

Quote from: spam on August 03, 2021, 01:00:35 PM
Dustin Diamond does this pretty much through the entire run of Saved by the Bell.

See also Craig Charles and Jesse Ventura.

Bad Ambassador

One from, of all places, The Goes Wrong Show, which is filled with deliberate errors as a result of the incompentant characters staging a play.

One episode sees one waving a shotgun at the others, the weapon managing to snap in two during the take, but the actors play it off as though it's "supposed" to happen as a scripted mistake.

An tSaoi

Quote from: spam on August 03, 2021, 01:00:35 PM

It's endemic in the early Harry Potter films.

Chedney Honks

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on August 04, 2021, 11:19:08 AM
Apart from "brig break", that was never deliberate surely.

Apart from "brig break". I just couldn't be bothered to state the obvious for more than two sentences.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: neveragain on August 02, 2021, 08:07:39 PM
I'm pretty sure that's a joke about the presenter Griff is imitating (Henry Kelly?) phrasing things weirdly, and he says something else that sounds a bit odd later on. But I'll have to rewatch.

It definitely is deliberate. Christ what is wrong with people

Shoulders?-Stomach!