Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,197
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:26:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Which celebs have you burgled?

Started by jsgibble, July 23, 2021, 12:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsgibble

I went to Griff Rhys Jones's house and broke in. He was in his modest living room sitting in an arm chair. I was in there for a minute or two, just browsing, before he noticed me.

"Sorry, I didn't notice you there," he said in his Welsh voice. I was absentmindedly staring at his bookshelf and he said "I was reading a novel, I like to think of myself as an intellectual".

I started putting a few of the books into my bin bag and moved on to a few of his other possessions too.

PlanktonSideburns

Not falling for this

Spoiler alert
Stole a quiche from adrian chiles.
Plucked it from his pram before his doughy eyes
[close]

Glebe

PlanktonSideburns

Glebe! Put spoilers on that!

Get knicked at this rate

Replies From View

Spoiler alert
Once stole a haggis from David Gilmore and a wendy house from Rick Moranis
[close]

Dr Rock

My dad reckoned he stole a pair of Kylie's knickers when he fixed her roof (he definitely did the latter).

frajer

A few years back I broke into David Mitchell's house and found out he had a hundred dead clones of himself floating in individual water tanks in his massive cellar. What stuck with me the most was some had his current beard and some were clean-shaven.

Spoiler alert
Took his toaster.
[close]

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I was going to post something in this thread. One factor of it was one of Uncle Money's lines from the film " Withnail And I". Ultimately, I decided not to bother.I like to think it was one of my better decisions.

kalowski

Quote from: Dr Rock on July 23, 2021, 07:20:23 AM
My dad reckoned he stole a pair of Kylie's knickers when he fixed her roof (he definitely did the latter).
I wouldn't mind "fixing" Kylie's "roof" if you get me. I could do with some casual manual labour.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I did plenty of wanking over Kylie back in the early 90s, I don't mind telling you.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Oh, sorry. I meant to write " manual labouring" in place of the word " wanking" in that post up there.

( really, sorry.)

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

The idea was that " manual labouring" would function as a euphemism for " wanking", you see.

Catalogue of ills

I once burgled Anne Widdecombe's sex toys and sold them to Lovejoy as 'antique gardening implements'.

Replies From View

Spoiler alert
I once stole an entire Kryten mask while Robert Llewellyn was sunbathing in it.
[close]

Replies From View

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on July 23, 2021, 09:47:40 AM
The idea was that " manual labouring" would function as a euphemism for " wanking", you see.

kind of like wanking, really

pancreas

Alberon

Lee Evans
Nicholas Witchell
Tracy Ann Obermann
Tobias Menzies
Jon Tickle (most proud of this one)

EDIT: Oh! You mean burgled!