Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,310
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:36:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Supermarket Spiderman attack

Started by Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle, July 23, 2021, 05:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wonderful Butternut

Twitter clip is of poor quality, so I could be wrong, but I don't think it's the same guy as the obnoxious YouTuber. Darker hair, a little less weight and doesn't seem to have a beard.

Kind of important since the twitter clip shows him punching a staff member.

Yeah i was wondering if it was the same bloke.

Dr Rock

Fambo Number Mive

I'm sure the staff were delighted to have to deal with a bunch of unmasked Garys during a pandemic. There seem to be quite a few videos where these people annoy supermarket workers.

If Youtube had any morals they'd shut down their channel.

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 23, 2021, 05:35:54 PM
I'm sure the staff were delighted to have to deal with a bunch of unmasked Garys during a pandemic. There seem to be quite a few videos where these people annoy supermarket workers.

Yeah, just watched a few more.  They just come across as cunts.

bgmnts

Working mega hours for shit money to provide every commidity to a society that produces utter cunts like these.

Life is good.

Would be ace if he went to prison even if just for a few months and it was fucking misery. He didn't die, but his life was just hellish from start to finish.

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 23, 2021, 05:35:54 PM

It's pretty much their entire channel.

Fambo Number Mive

Do you think if we all reported the channel to Youtube we could get it shut down? Does downvoting the videos make much difference?

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 23, 2021, 05:49:35 PM
Does downvoting the videos make much difference?

Downvotes show interaction leading the video to be exposed to more people.

Pretty sure now this has gone viral it's only a matter of time that they get thier just deserts.  Let the pile on commence. 

Mr Banlon

"Was all to do with GeeMoney getting 50k followers on Insta so they had a party in asda. The staff retaliated and this is the result."

Glebe

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on July 23, 2021, 07:17:56 PM
Fucking hell, i mean, clearly not funny to start with, but how do you go from a "joke" to battering an employee?

"it's a prank bro!"

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: Mr Banlon on July 23, 2021, 07:10:46 PM
He's admitted it : https://twitter.com/ca99832245/status/1418587966289719300

https://twitter.com/ca99832245/status/1418522652206116867

It's impossible to determine what he's actually "apologising" for.

"It didn't go to plan guys and I'm sorry if anyone was offended."

What does that fuckin' mean? Did you assault someone and wish to apologise for it or not?

bgmnts

Fuck knows what is meant to be funny about any of this shite prank stuff but what IS funny is that he went in there to wind people up and get a reaction but ended up getting riled.

Brilliant.

BlodwynPig

Midas

Heart's pounding. Always get really riled up when watching stuff like this.

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on July 23, 2021, 05:22:53 PM
Twitter clip is of poor quality, so I could be wrong, but I don't think it's the same guy as the obnoxious YouTuber. Darker hair, a little less weight and doesn't seem to have a beard.

Seems like the YouTuber cunt is the guy dressed as Ali G in one of the other clips that's doing the rounds - not Spider-Man.

I'm finding this genuinely upsetting. Low-paid workers and folks doing some late-night food shopping getting fucked up for the bants on some shit YouTube channel. Really fucking grim.

Echo Valley 2-6809

Not being funny yeah but can't help thinking if Saka had slotted his penalty away this wouldn't have happened.

Psybro

The bit where they get in the stockroom is so bereft of context or logic I keep rewatching, Spidey somehow makes whipping his mask off in a punch-up look like a tough guy move whilst still in full body costume, and That's The Way (I Like It) is blaring in the background.

Edit: realised the video I'm referencing wasn't posted here, https://mobile.twitter.com/adamianpearce/status/1418675264377298947?s=24

Anyway it ruins the Mark Corrigan strategy for a quiet evening shop.

Thomas

From the thread title I thought this might be John Barrowman losing his mind at a deli counter.

As it is, hateful stuff that remains unclear to me.

Mr Farenheit

If only Laurence Fox had been there

Fambo Number Mive

Hope they throw the book at them. Could ASDA take legal action against them as well? They should be banned from every supermarket for the next ten years, that'll help stop them making their hateful videos.

Also, it's all very well people on Twitter saying the men should have intervened, but unless you can convince a group of men to help you restrain the person, you might be on the floor knocked out (or worse) by the person. I mean, I couldn't restrain a man punching people by myself. Also, they might be worried about retaliation if the person is local.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on July 24, 2021, 05:26:49 AM
If only Laurence Fox had been there

I'm sure the emergency services were really glad that some big boy was having barney's with onlookers in an emergency situation, really helpful mate

bgmnts

Is Fox too thick to realise that it's men being men that starts these scraps in the first place?